Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
Id rather sit through a Nate Quarry victory sermon than post a thread about how "great" The Blanket is
hehe, Hey CTFlyingKnee this sunday you will make a Koscheck Thread when BJ wins!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jdun11 said:
i cant wait for that thread :laugh:
If BJ wins and CTFlyingKnee honors his deal , I'm going to have that quote posted in my sig!

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
MMA freak said:
Nate Quarrys victories aren't that bad, the ones against Lodune Sincaid and Shonie Carter were entertaining. His one against Pete Sell was a bit weird and he has a very upbeat personality and tries to act so smart.

OK....what's that got to do with anything....also before you got banned you talked about how much Nate Quarry sucks and now you are kinda acting like you like him a bit...why's that? I'm looking forward to seeing BJ win but not seeing a Koscheck thread haha. But it's just another reminder of who the real champ is I guess....

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
K nevermind, I knew you didn't get banned for that I just meant you used to diss on Quarry all the time before you got banned. But I forgot about that quote at the top of the page, I thought this thread was about making a Koscheck thread. So nevamind!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MMA freak said:
I was never banned before for saying negative things about Nate Quarry. I was once banned for calling Shamrock "Shamcock" and another time for responding to one of the administrators and swearing at him. Now I'm more of an educated and know the tools not to getting banned. And I said Quarrys win are entertaining to respond to CTFlyingKnees quote saying he dislikes Quarrys victory style.
He isn't saying he dislikes Quarry's styles, he just hates his victory speeches!

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
MMA freak said:
I was never banned before for saying negative things about Nate Quarry. I was once banned for calling Shamrock "Shamcock" and another time for responding to one of the administrators and swearing at him. Now I'm more of an educated and know the tools not to getting banned. And I said Quarrys win are entertaining to respond to CTFlyingKnees quote saying he dislikes Quarrys victory style.
\

wtf u got banned for saying shamcock?

loool

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MMA freak said:
Oh, yeah I hate his victory speeches too, especially when he beat Shonie Carter. BJ Penns victory speech after beating Matt Hughes was too funny though compared to Nate Quarry. I was laughing so hard the first time I saw it.
I should probably find a Nate Quarry victory sermon considering CTFlyingKnee loves it so much! I'll post it for him!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MMA freak said:
Luckily I have UFC 53 on DVD where Quarry defeats Carter, I will post the Nate Quarry victory sermon of the fight and maybe you can use it against CTFlyingKnee and if he loses he has to post it in his signature :dunno:.
HAHA, Yeah post it on the site man! CTFlyingKnee if you ever get on this thread I would like to up the ante! If I win, you have to post the Nate Quarry victory speech that MMA freak is talking about in your sig. If I lose, I will post that and the CTFlyingKnee is Amazing in my sig! Everytime I make a post I will be advertising for you if Hughes wins! If BJ wins, you will seem like a Nate Quarry nuthugger! Do we have a deal?

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
haha sorry guys havent been on much, classes are whoopin my ass.....but yes you got yourself a deal haha thats how much confidence I have in my boy
hehe, I think Sunday will be a very good day for me! GO BJ GO!!!!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MMA freak said:
UFC 63 is on Saturday but the time you post the thread and letters in your signature I guess it will be Sunday. Here is what CTFlyingKnee should post in his signature from Quarrys victory speech at UFC 53:

Nate Quarry: "Please support the people that support us, life force, fintes cafe has been there for me since day one, Salem health food store, ibes cobb 28, sportfight.com, and Xenergy Drinks, and Sprawl Shorts. You think anybody wants a roundhouse to the head in these bad boys, Sprawl Shorts.
HAHAHAHA, Thats Perfect!!!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
CTFlyingKnee said:
so what is the deal, am i making a Kos thread, or putting the Quarry victory speech in my sig? either way I'm game
If I win, you will be doing both the Kos thread and putting the Nate Quarry Sermon in your sig! If you win, I'll be doing the CTFlyingKnee is amazing thread and Bonnar426 is a tool thread, plus the Victory sermon will be put in my sig!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MMA freak said:
Bonnar426, don't forget, if I beat you in the UFC prediction contest you will have to put in your signature "Jason Thacker is the next big thing". If you win I have to put "Bonnar is the next LHW champion".
If I lose, maybe I'll get lucky in the future and Jason Thacker really does become the next big thing!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
If I lose, maybe I'll get lucky in the future and Jason Thacker really does become the next big thing!
I highly doubt that since Thacker hasn't had an MMA fight ever since losing to Leben at the first Ultimate Fighter Finale 1. But we shall see, every fighter improves.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.