Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, i must say, serra totally clowning Lehman was one of my favorite moments of all TUF!!! serra was totally on, and lehman kept trying to weasel his way out of it by stating ridiculous points!

don't every try and out argue anyone from Long Island!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
yup

Huges wanted to instagate loser.....serra was heated lol pretty cool beggining

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hughs is a straight B*tch. Trying to instigate trouble to entertain himself.
Sera did the right thing by telling Lehman to shut his punk ass up.
I was glade to see Shonie lose but he almost caught Sera with that punch again. Shonie looked good in that fight. I would not be surprised to see him fight the night of the finals.

·
Banned
209 Posts
pt447 said:
wow, i must say, serra totally clowning Lehman was one of my favorite moments of all TUF!!! serra was totally on, and lehman kept trying to weasel his way out of it by stating ridiculous points!

was good but it's Marc Laimon ;)

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
pt447 said:

Actually I think Leiman did the clowning, and he didnt even have to say anything, he let Serra do all the work.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Alex_DeLarge said:
Actually I think Leiman did the clowning, and he didnt even have to say anything, he let Serra do all the work.
Maybe he didn't say much because he knew Matt Serra was right!

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
Maybe he didn't say much because he knew Matt Serra was right!
Or maybe because he couldnt get a word in because Serra was idiotically yelling over him, and Leiman didnt get bent out of shape over some idiot ranting. :dunno: And when Leiman did say something, Serras brilliant answer to it was "You're not man enough", or "It's fine to talk about MMA on the internet, but NOT if you're a trained grappler"...haha, what a moron.

Here's clear evidence to show how stupid this sounds. Serra claims if you dont fight you shouldnt have an opinion, and yet you people agree. Okay, well by favoring Serra, you're talking down on Leiman, well WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Leiman is a grappling expert and you're not man enough to grapple with him, hence not know what you're talking about.
See how stupid it sounds?

No, Matt Serra is not right, he's a pud. Face it, the only reason he got pissed is because he was talking crap on Gracie (obviously Leiman has some sort of grudge against him, maybe Gracie is an asshole), if it were anyone else he wouldnt have said anything, just a pathetic display he is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.