Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Brawl Breaks out Post Fight!!

What happened? Miller went out asked for a rematch and all hell broke loose!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Thanks to Miller we had some excitement tonight!!!
LOL if it wasn't for Miller the whole night would have been wasted! Can't wait to see this video to rewatch.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I have watched the replay on my DVR a few times, Miller was just joking around and Shields team got pissed off and attacked him!!! LOL

Miller will probably get fined or suspended for that crap.

I wonder if that was planned by Strikeforce? What was Miller even doing out there???

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I saw it I just wasn't sure what was going on. It seemed in the replay that all the Ceaser Gracie guys started swarming Miller. Melendez was the first of them to get into it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Backlash.......

Do you realize what this does to MMA in states like NY.......this was National T.V. the freakin Diaz broz Nick as the first to really engage Miller....

Either way all people are going to say is this is a brutal sport and its nothing more than fighting in the street but on T.V.

******* great....:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I have watched the replay on my DVR a few times, Miller was just joking around and Shields team got pissed off and attacked him!!! LOL

Miller will probably get fined or suspended for that crap.

I wonder if that was planned by Strikeforce? What was Miller even doing out there???
Miller was doing what he does, uses his publicity to get fights. I bet if anyone catches a suspension it is Shields team for acting like a bunch of punks.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Ya wtf was that shit? Melendez was the first to start doing something.

This reminds me of like Lions Den or something think they own Strikeforce because there all Champions....ok fine.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
What a bunch of ******* idiots. The card was bad enough. Dana White wins again. This is why I ******* hate the Diaz brothers
Holy crap, you are right. The big winner out of this will be DW as he can say they have never had any crap like that happen in the UFC and how much of a second tier promotion SF is. Then again this could help get SF fans hoping for more of this type of action.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I watched the second angle a few times over. It is pretty clear what happened!

1. Miller asked for a rematch with his funky grin
2. Miller leaned in to get close to the mic which caused him to bump Shields
3. Melendez gets upset and pushes Miller
4. Shields throws a punch
5. Shields entire team jumps on Miller

My 2 cents:
The entire team that jumped in and punched and kicked miller should have their corner licenses suspended if not revoked. They treated the post fight moment like a gang fight with Miller being the only member of the other gang. It was disgusting and the AC should take some SERIOUS actions!

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.