Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to other websites/forums rumors have it that Joe Riggs had to bury his daughter and his wife rushed to the hospital. This if why he withdrew from this fight card. UFC has him with "family issues" but that cannot stress what he is going through right now. Best wishes to his wife and him.

Whether he like him or not, this is hard one anyone.
 

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
Joined
·
2,458 Posts
Esotera said:
According to other websites/forums rumors have it that Joe Riggs had to bury his daughter and his wife rushed to the hospital. This if why he withdrew from this fight card. UFC has him with "family issues" but that cannot stress what he is going through right now. Best wishes to his wife and him.

Whether he like him or not, this is hard one anyone.
damn..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
also according to Sherdog, we are hated, thanks to douchebags who post that he has aids and other "unsensitive" things
Yeah well, i havn't been on this forum very long, but i think i can speak for 99.9% of the people on this board when i say all the best, Joe. We are truly sorry for your loss...
 

·
I eat babies
Joined
·
7,647 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
also according to Sherdog, we are hated, thanks to douchebags who post that he has aids and other "unsensitive" things
You mean the one you supported by posting in it?

Dude, what was the point of bringing that up AGAIN?
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
j.farrell said:
agreed..we should kick their ass
It just really shows how classless some of Sherdog's members are. Saying Riggs has "aids"? That's just a really tasteless thing to post, and the sad thing is, that the person(People?) who posted that probably thinks he posted something funny.

Another reason to never visit Sherdog's forums again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Damone said:
It just really shows how classless some of Sherdog's members are. Saying Riggs has "aids"? That's just a really tasteless thing to post, and the sad thing is, that the person(People?) who posted that probably thinks he posted something funny.

Another reason to never visit Sherdog's forums again.
I saw that posted on this site. I don't remember who posted it, but when I opened it to read, it was just a ploy to get you to look at the post.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top