Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
What up guys, I do a weekly UFC show for Machinima Sports, and have just put up my newest episode, making solid predictions for upcoming UFC 114. All fighters on the main card are under review. Rampage Jackson VS Rashad Evans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IKzTxe-vJQ

Let me know if you agree with my predictions!

TEAMHEADKICK

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Pretty much hit the nail on the head for every prediction except the main event. I have Rashad winning via tko.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Pual Daley runs through the crowd and proceeds to sucker punch everyone. EV-RY-1

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wouldnt say that Russo is just there for Duffie to beat up. Russo has good grappling and Duffie is going to have to prove he can deal with high level grapplers if he wants to move closer to the title picture. Russo may not have a future with the UFC but that doesnt mean he doesnt have the skills to beat someone who doesnt belong there. If Duffie wins this fight then Id love to see him fight Kongo. Dana would definitely put those two guys next to each other on a poster and it would look crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Rashad by stoppage in the 2nd or 3rd.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
They're about the same except Rashad is quicker, has better wrestling, and has the better ground game. Their strength and power is about the same. The only thing Rampage has over Rashad is size, which really isn't too much of a factor considering they will weigh the same.

I say Rashad wins by TKO round 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts