Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Like some would say .. money can't buy everything.. like team spirit..

my computer was dead this weekend .. i missed all those games.. waited so long for it to start and on friday the 13th my RAM stopped working.. money can buy that of course..

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Like some would say .. money can't buy everything.. like team spirit..

my computer was dead this weekend .. i missed all those games.. waited so long for it to start and on friday the 13th my RAM stopped working.. money can buy that of course..
And hoes and drugs.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
man shitty spent all that money and draws.lol
Yea but still a point away at Spurs is a good point for any club, in fact you would have to fancy Spurs to win that game on paper, City did not look to be playing well in that game but its way to early to tell but you would expect them to put up a serious challenge for a top 4 position, and finishing in the top 4 or not will define how well they do this season and as far as drawing away at spurs goes, its not a bad start.

Having said that while ever Martin O'Neill is not at a club the pressure has to be seriously mounting up on Mancini because every game Man City loose during that time, I bet the owners will be itching to let him go and bring in O'Neill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts