Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the schedule page on the official Nevada State Athletic Commission website, Dreamstage Entertainment (DSE) has reserved another date at the Thomas & Mack Center for a future PRIDE event.

The date reserved is February 24, 2007 - and the only listing is: "Thomas & Mack Center -Dream Stage Entertainment - Pride Fighting - MMA with the time of event still listed as TBA (to be announced).

DSE makes their debut at the venue this Saturday night for their PRIDE 32 "The Real Deal" show, which marks the company's debut into the United States market with an eight-fight MMA card, which you can find

i guess they are going to continue to do shows in the u.s. . im not happy about that. they need to stay in japan. it's not the same here.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cabby said:
well they must be expecting a huge turnout to book another show already
i hope they dont stay here for good. i like the way thing s are, i like the stomps and 10 minute first rds. i kinda hope they dont do well so they stay in japan. unless they can get the stomps and soccer kicks approved then it would be cool to be able to go to pride events i guess. but id like to fight in pride one day and part of its appeal is fighting in front of all those fans.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
pt447 said:
that's awsome!!! wouldn't it be hilarious if PRIDE jsut kept on doing shows here? like, only did Bushido's in Japan, every other event in America? i bet Dana would literally poop himself!!!

sorta like big tim...

Then they could whine about it to Pat Militech

·
Registered
122 Posts
pt447 said:
that's awsome!!! wouldn't it be hilarious if PRIDE jsut kept on doing shows here? like, only did Bushido's in Japan, every other event in America? i bet Dana would literally poop himself!!!

sorta like big tim...
Thats Exactly what i want to see happen. Pride does way better shows than ufc. Those ten minute rounds would gas alot of the ufc guys.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Can someone explaing to me why Pat Miletich calls himself the Croatian Sensation...he is like a fourt generation Croat from Iowa.

·
Registered
177 Posts
while i hope it stays out of the US as long as its selling a lot they will prob keep doing it(it would suck though)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Storm442 said:
They passed the 10,000 mark for sales DAYS ago.
Thus, a second show is warranted.
no pics no stick figures what gives? yeah i figured they would make money. but what about the loyal fans that want to see their pride fights. we dont need ufc in the ring with no elbows. better fighters or not. i like all the work they put into the events there. plus i want to fight there one day. in the osaka dome in front of 40 + thousand people. not at the thomas and mack center, thats lame.

·
Registered
168 Posts
wanderlei is planning to fight in the event in feb hopefully they get a good fight card for that event too .. prides fight cards are always better than ufcs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.