Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who the hell is that chic??? someone needs to shove a sock or something in her mouth.... i didnt think it was possible to be more annoying than Bruce Buffer.. but she proved me wrong!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
JuggNuttz said:
Who the hell is that chic??? someone needs to shove a sock or something in her mouth.... i didnt think it was possible to be more annoying than Bruce Buffer.. but she proved me wrong!
she's been a staple of PRIDE since it's very first show!

·
Registered
24 Posts
samurice said:
I was annoyed at first also, but now she IS the voice of Pride to me. Buffer is plain, and the poor man's version of that "let's get ready to rumble guy" (what's his name again?).
LOL thats michael buffer. his half-brother

·
The Reverend
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they Half Brothers?? hmmm didnt know that, i thought they were just brothers... learn something new everyday.....

Bruce to me is annoying with his Molar lisp.... regular lisp they say U F Theee!!

Bruce has the U F Sheee!! comes from the back of the mouth, by the molars..... no it isnt a technical term i dont think.... i just made it up lol

but seriously.... one moment shes screeching, next sounds fine, then she sounds like a strip club DJ.... and them R rolls...... waaaay over the top.... i accually like the big asian dude saying the names in Engrish before her, now that dude was PIMP!!!!

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
she was good until 2004-2005... then she started to "invent" new ways of annoucing people, espicially the big stars... she wasnt screaming the names for 20 seconds before... i agree that in the recent events, shes been exagerating.. i think her best one is when she names wanderlei silva while the techno music is on... maybe its also the music, which is probably the best intro music of all the fighters(mirko's is the worse)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.