Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Real Deal PPV that is debuting in North America in October, PRIDE has just announced Mark Coleman will be fighting Fedor in a long awaited rematch and Shogun Rua will take on Kevin Randleman both matches will take place in Las Vegas on October 21st.

My opinion, both terrible match ups. Rua should be fighting Coleman in a rematch not Coleman fighting Fedor. But Rua should first get revenge on Coleman by owning his boyfriend Randleman first I guess. Terrible match ups IMO I guess all the hammer house fighters in PRIDE are going to fight because the are Americans and people in U.S.A. must want to see them the most or fight in their own country :dunno:.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I'm not sure if this is official or not. I would think the match-ups would be better if it were Randleman vs Fedor and Coleman vs Rua. Rua has already said that he wants a rematch with Coleman. I guess we will wait and see.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Kameleon said:
I'm not sure if this is official or not. I would think the match-ups would be better if it were Randleman vs Fedor and Coleman vs Rua. Rua has already said that he wants a rematch with Coleman. I guess we will wait and see.
The Pride site doesn't have an official fight card up yet. However, I know that I mentioned Coleman was fighting Fedor a week ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.