Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pride fighters on a different level??? i keep hearing how pride is better then ufc and ufc is better then pride. why dont we stop worring about which organization is better and think more about individual fighters. First of all you can take big name fighters from each organization and they have loses in the other such as lidell vs jackson in pride and wandy vs. tito in ufc. no on is unbeatable except maybe fedor but even he can get ktfo if the right guy catches him. while ufc seems to focus alot of energy on new fighters and marketable fighters pride is not all that much better just because they have a few really superior fighters. they still fill cards with bums who are put there to sell tickets and let the great fighters look even better. cro cop is a beast and he loses to randleman who is a bum on steroids. so like i said lets worry about the fighters instead of focusing so much on the organizations!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
im just sick of seeing the UFC give us 4 fights on the main card and 3 of the fights are either b-level or see level fighters..pride has way more solid fighters on each card..at most on the ufc u will see 2 elite fighters where as pride there are like 8-10..its def worth talkin about but because im sick of paying 40 bucks for the ufc when 75% of the guys are b level fighters i wanna see the best at what they do..im sick of these second rate shows :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
agreed but i will say that we will never get the fights we want until both organizations decide to put the fights together instead of giving a champ one legit fight out of every 3

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea after Watching the real deal i know im gonna order the next pay-per-view they have. They didnt even have fights with cro cop or silva but at least 8 of the 9 fights were good fights. Those fight cards are rarely seen at UFC events even some of their main events arent that good its just that they hype them up so much people want to see them and they end up being duds.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
if both organizations put thier fights togther and formed like ultimate pride fighting :laugh: so many fighters would be out of jobs

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea and their ring would have 6 sides and 3 walls would be cage and the other three ropes.

Reactions: attention

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
corvettecarrillo said:
Yea and their ring would have 6 sides and 3 walls would be cage and the other three ropes.
what would the ring chicks look like then...

asian bone-skinny girls with Huge casabas and round butts...

or

flat chested white chicks with flat butts ...

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts