Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The OWGP was amazing, and I love Pride and UFC equally. But what is up with the pride guys and their music coming to the ring???? The baddest men on the planet should not enter the ring to sissy techno/house/rave music!!!! Just once I want to see them come out to some death metal or something a little "meaner" or even the Rocky theme!!!! Or at least something "non-rave" and Josh Barnett came out to some girly Asian pop metal!?!?!?! and was singing the words as he came to the ring to face Nog...tooooooo funny!!!! Somebody give these guys a Pantera album!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was being a bit sarcastic with the death metal comment, but at least something that doesn't sound like a bad rave club, or 12 year old girl dance music. Especially since they are about to enter in to hand to hand combat warfare, and they are the most dangerous men on earth. Just struck me as funny. Some of the music choices are hilarious! Maybe I had to mention it, because I love MMA, but I hate electronica/house/rave/trip hop/jungle music. Just a weird combo for me. Does that music pump anyone up? Maybe it's just me.....

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
haha, i was wondering the same thing why are they comin in to tehno beats..i thought it was pretty funny..i dont think they all do..i kno aleks and baroni dont..i was suprised that wand did too

·
Registered
172 Posts
jdun11 said:
haha, i was wondering the same thing why are they comin in to tehno beats..i thought it was pretty funny..i dont think they all do..i kno aleks and baroni dont..i was suprised that wand did too
I would definately come out with some Tool. Don't know about anyone else but they get me into such a great fighting vibe. It doesn't make you want to thrash around like an idiot but it's get's you concentraded. Don't know about anyone else.
I could come out with some Death metal but there's a diffirence between getting pumped and loosing controll in my opinion. That's why I think they come out with techno music. It's got a concentraded vibe rather then an angry one. That's just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i realy don't know why are you discussing about other peoples taste...don't get me wrong, but it's ridiculous....what is death metal for some of you, the same is techno or some other music for some other guys...everyone has different way of pumping theirselves before the match...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Baroni

jdun11 said:
Baroni has the best entrance i also was suprised that wandy came out to that nonsense they need a harder edge to their music for sure at least not laughable:cheeky4:

·
Registered
2 Posts
aleksander emelianenko entrance songs

does anyone know what aleksander emelianenkos entrance song was when he fought james "collosus" thompson in pride??? baddest track ever.. his last when he fought sergei was enigma... anyone???? i think only you die hard pride fans will remember that fight... help...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
See that is funny stuff right there, Crocop is one of the baddest men walking the planet earth, and seconds before he enters the ring for hand to hand warfare, he is blasting.......... Duran Duran!!?!?!?!?!?. LOL!!!! That would be like Mike Tyson entering the ring to a rockin Boy George track.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw this collection of pride video clips on youtube and It had that song, and somedude said it was from a group called Era. I also just bought High Octane that has that Emelianenko Thompson fight. I'll keep on trying to find it and keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
low8th said:
I saw this collection of pride video clips on youtube and It had that song, and somedude said it was from a group called Era. I also just bought High Octane that has that Emelianenko Thompson fight. I'll keep on trying to find it and keep you posted.
Its Ameno...by Era or a remix by DJ Quiksilver. Thats sometime Aleks' entrance music.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.