Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up with these pride haters? I go into the UFC section and already you have people complaining about pride. The thing is that they arent even complaining about the fights but the damn announcers and the music. WTF.:laugh: YOu UFC fan boys need to relax. HAve you guys been paying attention to the fights? Geez I personally think pride is a better organization then the UFC. Not that i dont like the UFC but Pride has better fighters( just my opinion). They also bring in more fighters from all over the world, where the UFC seems to have more regional fighters. Come on, how many times do you have to see tito v.s. shamrock, arlovski v.s. sylvia? This is not a flame thread. Im just saying, you guys need to be more open minded. I want to see this sport evolve to an international sport and Pride has done that. So relax.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i agree.. but the japanese business men controlling this crap better adapt to the american market and not be cheesy... it does'nt matter if we fans like it, its the general ppv paying public that its trying to capture

·
Registered
268 Posts
Chuteboxefan said:
I think Pride has always been better than UFC, from the organization to the fighters.
but thats jus my 2 cents
Your two cents isnt worth anything.

You guys wanna know why I bash on teh Pride?

Its because of stupid Pride nuthuggers who do the same on UFC.

Personally, I have no problem with Pride. I love the fights/ ect. But when the *****ing pisses me off, I piss of the *****es.

·
Registered
23 Posts
spearsoldier said:

Personally, I have no problem with Pride. I love the fights/ ect. But when the *****ing pisses me off, I piss of the *****es.
nuthugger??? wuts wrong wit sayin that i think pride's fighters n organization is better than ufc's, im not sayin ufc bad but i just like pride better.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Chuteboxefan said:
nuthugger??? wuts wrong wit sayin that i think pride's fighters n organization is better than ufc's, im not sayin ufc bad but i just like pride better.
Yeha i didnt get why he spazzed out either. I agree tho i also like Pride FC better.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
spearsoldier said:

You can't tell someone their 2 cents isn't worth anything. You should be banned for this.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
thats not a banning offense he used no profanity or anything it was just him throwing in his two cents as well. take it or leave it.. though it was kind of in poor taste.
AS for UFC or pride who is better? they both have thier strong points and such.. I think UFC runs a cleaner production thats a little more enjoyable to watch but I think pride has some better fighters and makes up in the variety that UFC lacks.. and as for Pride needing to learn to run a PPV.. I think they figured it out.. enough People in the USA were already paying for thier shows as is.. hence the reason they came to the US.. so why should they change something? Could UFC pull off the same thing in another country with the same success.. No I doubt it do mainly to the fact most all of thier fightes are US born.... Pride has more international appeal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts