Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Well yes, PRIDE owns UFC because PRIDE performs in a country with bigger stadiums and population unlike UFC. And plus all of the good and popular UFC fighters usually ditch UFC because PRIDE offers them huge contracts. Look, PRIDE has all the good fighters and champions: Fedor Emelianenko (he can kill any heavyweight in the world besides Rutten), Antonio Rodrigo Nogeira, Wanderlei Silva (he owned in UFC), and Dan Henderson. The only fighter in the UFC that is better than one of those fighters due to his division is Rich Franklin who can beat Dan Henderson. Rich Franklin will probably end up in PRIDE soon if he loses his title.

And I also dislike it when people say PRIDE is more popular than UFC just because the audience attendances are way bigger. UFC actually is more popular considering a lot of people gather around and order it on PPV rather than paying 100 bucks to go to a stadium and watch it.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
well whatever UFC ROCKS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
True, I still like UFC a little more than PRIDE because the main events in UFC end viciously. And older UFC events are fun to watch over and over again unlike PRIDE events where you only watch once than find it boring.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Eminem said:
Plz shut up you Pride Dick hopper.
People like this guy and Sub By Armbar really piss others off on this forum "oh Fedor is my boyfriend, oh" no one cares we get it. Agreed, three people here say lock this thread. Fedorisgod is a spammer. Only one post and it was on "Pride owns UFC".

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Cbingham said:
Are you calling me a "Dick hopper" what the **** is that supposed to mean?
No, I think hes calling the thread starter a dick hopper.

samurice said:
get with the times cbingham
Everywhere I go this guy must start an argument with someone because he thinks he is so smart. Just put him on your ignore list like me and others have and your time on this forum will be a lot better.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
No way. Pride is UFC's B%%ch!
Lol, I once said that to Sub By Armbar and he went into a coma lol. The next thing he was on my door step, just kidding lol. They are both pretty even if you think about it. Over seas PRIDE is a hit but here in America UFC is a hit. Back in 2000 UFC was nothing but now its a growing huger and huger by the minute. PRIDE is actually decreasing popularity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.