Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MMAforum.com will be adding results as the night goes on. If you have an update, feel free to share it!

Emelianenko Fedor vs Mark Coleman
Mauricio Shogun vs Kevin Randleman
Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula
Eric "Butterbean" Esch vs Mark Hunt
Dan Henderson vs Vitor Belfort
Kazuhiro Nakamura vs Travis Galbraith
Joey Villasenor vs Robbie Lawler
Phil Baroni vs Yosuke Nishijima

:)

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent seen anything on the official Pride website. But im still reading. :thumbsup:

Post a quote if you have one :D

Appears on a couple other sites that

"Unfortunately, Hunt's visa issues could not be worked out. Keith Kizer, the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, tells MMAWeekly, "Pride informed me that Hunt could not get clearance to enter the U.S. because he failed to resolve a legal matter resulting from an alleged altercation in a bar the last time Hunt was in California.""

·
Banned
0 Posts
lmao...i hope Pride gives them the crappiest seat in the house ^_^!!! oh man..it'd be gold if Tim sylvia had the balls to go in the ring..and challenge fedor..."I WANT TOO POOP FEDOR...I WANNA FIGHT FEDOR..FIGHT FEDOR!" -_-

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
I can guarantee you that he does think he can beat up anyone. He did call Fedor a tiny little shit after Bitter Rivals. I think it was in an interview with sherdog. It may be on youtube. I would link it but I am watching football and being lazy.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts