Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all you UFC ****riders.. name 1.. actually put 2 ufc fight cards together and you wouldnt have the fight card pride provided in there last 2 payperviews.. i mean half the time i watch a UFC i dont even know who any of the fighters are ..(first 2 or 3 fights)..

Also.. Pride shows EVERY fight on the fight card... unlike UFC .. i have bought and they have showed only 4/5 fights sometimes..

you kids need to get off dana white's ****.. and realize the better MMA

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Well in UFCs defense Pride kinda took alot of there best fighters and put them up against there mediocre fighters. So you get to see alot of the good fighters but the matches werent very good. But I agree prides got better cards.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Organik said:
for all you UFC ****riders.. name 1.. actually put 2 ufc fight cards together and you wouldnt have the fight card pride provided in there last 2 payperviews.. i mean half the time i watch a UFC i dont even know who any of the fighters are ..(first 2 or 3 fights)..

Also.. Pride shows EVERY fight on the fight card... unlike UFC .. i have bought and they have showed only 4/5 fights sometimes..

you kids need to get off dana white's ****.. and realize the better MMA
Why does it matter if people watch UFC and don't watch PRIDE? I suggest taking a midol before posting.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Shodaddy said:
Why does it matter if people watch UFC and don't watch PRIDE? I suggest taking a midol before posting.
nothing wrong with people wasting thier money on ufc they can do whatever they want but if they feel like watching something better and more exciting they should look into pride look at the last ufc event the only exciting fight was anderson silva and franklin and saw that for free on youtube:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Shodaddy said:
It does matter because when a person finally watches a Pride event, they complain about the stupidest thing. Pride and UFC are two different companies they are not going to be run the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.