Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the fights, the fighters everything about the actual action in Pride. But I swear if I have to wait through another cheesy walk-in, that freaky-voiced, freaky-looking, announcer that is horrible it stopped being funny, I swear I'll shoot myself. And to hear Trigg and the other loser commentate the fights is as boring as watching ice melt. Oh, how can I forget the Pride Girls? Who came up with that bright idea? Four girls holding up signs that say Best Buy, 1, 2, 3, & 4. Marketing genius..... It's getting ridiculous. And when all the fighters who couldn't speak english introduced themselves, horribly done. They should've done an interview, voiced it over in english and shown his highlights, instead of hearing some guy look dumb struggling to say USA. It sounded like You Res Rov Ay. I could care less if he speaks english or not, its just that if Pride ever wants the same U.S. audience the UFC has it needs a complete overhaul on appearance and everything. Pride might have greater fighters,(the never-ending arguement) but for me to sit through an entire ppv of mostly bullshit again is gonna be hard. Unless I watch it sunday morning and fast-forward through all the bullshit, Pride blows.........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts