Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
11:15pm ESPN on Friday night for fellow UK fans. Looking forward to it, Rampage and Rashad are always entertaining.

·
Registered
1 Posts
THAT WAS SICK!!!! I am so pumped for that fight. That was sicker then any HBO 24/7 I ever seen for boxing! UFC's doing a great job. Definitely making up for Forrest-Lil Nog not happening.

On a side not, anybody know that rap song that played when they first showed the wolfslair? Sounded like M.O.P.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
THAT WAS SICK!!!! I am so pumped for that fight. That was sicker then any HBO 24/7 I ever seen for boxing! UFC's doing a great job. Definitely making up for Forrest-Lil Nog not happening.

On a side not, anybody know that rap song that played when they first showed the wolfslair? Sounded like M.O.P.
It was KRS One - Step Into a World

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great promo show. Can't wait for the fight. The only thing that seemed a little strange to me was the Wolf's Lair guy working with Rampage describing how he has been "secretly" training at high level for the last year, and their insistence that Rampage has never trained at all before this.

One, why the need for secret training. :confused02:

Two, I remember watching promos featuring Rampage training up in Big Bear for the Liddell fight I believe which described how hard he was training.

Whatever though. I hope he comes in the best shape of his life, because I'm sure that Rashad is. Should be a great fight.

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Rashad's training camp looks impressive: Carwin, Schaub, McSweeney, Marquardt, Jardine...
I know fighting is another thing, but if Rashad can push himself hard in this training camp especialy against those big heavyweights and he improves his cardio, i see him as the favorite.
I wasn't that impressed by Rampage's training camp, but like i've said...training is one thing, fighting is another...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts