Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started handing out gifts from the e-store to PT, TREY, and asskicker but after the 3rd person I got one for it's telling me "This item is out of stock" everytime I try to go back to the "give gifts" option on the eStore pulldown menu.

Am I only allowed to give 3 gifts a day or something? There were quite a few others I planned on hookin up but it doesn't look like I will be able to now.

Anybody know how to get around this or what it means?

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I started handing out gifts from the e-store to PT, TREY, and asskicker but after the 3rd person I got one for it's telling me "This item is out of stock" everytime I try to go back to the "give gifts" option on the eStore pulldown menu.

Am I only allowed to give 3 gifts a day or something? There were quite a few others I planned on hookin up but it doesn't look like I will be able to now.

Anybody know how to get around this or what it means?
i dunno... i just bought trey somethin earlier on and it was all good

and now i went to buy u a beer and it didnt work ?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
I got this when I tried it just now:

The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.

Hmmmm. :dunno:

Who knows. I bought like 7-8 gifts for people earlier though.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Your allowed 20 items in the eStore. That's for almost any item except deposits and withdrawals. Buying gifts, changing user title, bold titles, italic titles, etc. are limited. I think this refreshes every month, I have a quantity of 19 gifts left, and the last gift I gave was to Trey B for his b-day. There may be a limit on how many you can give a day but I don't know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Create Custom Stubby Holders Australia on your own. These neoprene stubby holders can be customised with text, graphics, or a logo. We guarantee that you will be pleased with your stubby cooler. We have extensive knowledge of the printing and design fields. If you have any queries about creating a custom printed stubby cooler, we are here to help.
With the Brand Tavern Coronation stubby coolers, you can now maintain your beer's icy cold temperature. These personalised stubby coolers are fantastic for bars, pubs, and restaurants wishing to promote their brand. They make the ideal present or promotional item to distribute at events or throughout town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts