Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Real Deal.....man i was kinda dissapointed...saying how coleman was from usa and was reppin USA while Fedor was Russian and was Reppn Russia.....it was a whole whose got the best fighters in their own country...i was like man im goin for Fedor...i dont care where hes from hahaha

·
Registered
127 Posts
i personally think its good bringing the whole nationalism thing into it...although i am cheering for my fav fedor, that doesnt make me a commie :laugh: ...it brings a lot of pride to the fighter and the fighter's country...lets not forget how croatia is now after the GP...makes it competitive like soccer...what would the world cup be like with out nationalism?

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good point

BUT IM NO TRADER....im fully from Usa and take pride in that

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
DrVanNostrand said:
i personally think its good bringing the whole nationalism thing into it...although i am cheering for my fav fedor, that doesnt make me a commie :laugh: ...it brings a lot of pride to the fighter and the fighter's country...lets not forget how croatia is now after the GP...makes it competitive like soccer...what would the world cup be like with out nationalism?
True...I am a Croat and I love Pride for what it is, but when Mirko is fighting it's whole different story. Then again, americans might not feel the same passion because there is so many fighters coming out of the States and they often fight each other. IMO, the nationalism thing is much more represented in smaller countries.

·
Registered
80 Posts
DrVanNostrand said:
hey einstien, Russia isn't communist anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hhaah opps No worries

1 - 7 of 7 Posts