·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kendell Grove
Tito Ortiz
Matt Hamill
Melvin Guillard

all of them have potiential to be future champs. Who do you think will be the next champ (excluding Tito)?

And what do you people think about this dangerous line up? Think it's possible to be as dominant as Miletich?

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
sherdog said:
Kendell Grove
Tito Ortiz
Matt Hamill
Melvin Guillard

all of them have potiential to be future champs. Who do you think will be the next champ (excluding Tito)?
??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

YOU THINK THAT KENDELL GROVE AND MATT HAMIL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE CHAMPS???

Ummm, Mr Sherdog, Your table for one is ready.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I dont think Hammill will be champ, unless he can beat guys like forrest, or bisping, who right now are not even in title contemption and could probably knock out Hammill. As for Grove, he would have to beat someone like leben or swick to open my eyes, because i doubt he is anywhere near Silva or Franklin for that matter.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
sherdog said:
did you not see how much he grew on TUF? You think he already reached his peak?
No I don't think that. I think he will be a good one to watch.

I think he did great in his last fight, but I don't think that he'll have what it takes to be a champion, and if he does it'll be because the UFC hasn't gotten any real talent in MW division.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I think Matt's in the same position Rashad was awhile ago. Look how far Rashads come. He now has a chance to be champ someday. With Hamils wrestling skills he has potential to be very dangerous. He has a long way to go but he could easily improve over time.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i think kendell has a shitload of potential..hes something so different to that class...hes so goddamn tall

·
Registered
891 Posts
is his hair kinda a homage to randleman? i saw he lists him as one of his insperations and i can definately see similarities in their styles

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

YOU THINK THAT KENDELL GROVE AND MATT HAMIL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE CHAMPS???

Ummm, Mr Sherdog, Your table for one is ready.

Yo bro , they forsure got a chance this is mma here , i would love to see Kendall fight for the MDW Title.... Josh Burkman is the shit as welll, Team Punishment is a Solid Camp

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
Yo bro , they forsure got a chance this is mma here , i would love to see Kendall fight for the MDW Title.... Josh Burkman is the shit as welll, Team Punishment is a Solid Camp
Wow, I would have never thought that you would like this camp.

I'm sure that you can tell i'm still regaining my composure.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Matt Hamill and Kendall Grove are awesome. I can seriously see both of them being champions, it's obviously going to be alot harder for Hamill to get their with who is in the Light Heavyweight division. But yes, Josh Burkman is awesome too, he can be a legit candidate for the Weltwerweight title.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
Wow, I would have never thought that you would like this camp.

I'm sure that you can tell i'm still regaining my composure.

Im saying they are a solid camp, in which they are , why do you always have stupid sarcastic comments for everything ? say somethign worthy of posting for a change

1 - 20 of 29 Posts