Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA BE A MODERAOTR SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YA HAVE TO DO AROUND HERE TO BECOME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've talked to all the mods I can find and the 2 admins I can find. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love this site, just wish I could do more to give back, like being a Mod!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I like him, he likes Curb Your Enthusiasm. I do think you're a good mod, MMA freak. You have been helpfull with everything I have asked and spoke to you about. Now, putmeonhold seems like a good guy. He posts alot and wants the job. If you have somebody that posts alot and posts good posts, who is willing to do the job. Erh, give him the job. ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Evil said:
I would like to see Putmeonhold step in and take "someones" mod spot in this forum.. try to shape it up and keep it nice
Evil, I think you would make a good mod too. There is a couple of mods who rarely come on, I find it unfair to the people that post a lot and aren't moderators.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I like wudluv2fightu, so stop telling him no one does. Anyway what responsibilitis does a mod have? Maybe I'd like to be a mod too. Then I could act like a king like some of the mods on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.