Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
FB: Rich has one loss in his MMA career, a TKO from punches from Lyoto
Machida. He is undefeated in the UFC and only one of his fights has gone
the distance. How do you see this fight ending?

AS: Well, I'm going to hit him and he's going to hit me and someone's going
to win.

I love this guy. Just like when he was fighting Leben when they asked him what he thought was going to happen in the fight, and he said something like, "I'm going to throw some punches, and hes going to trow some punches, and I'm going to knock him out." All wile Leben was talking all kinds of trash. I just love Anderson's aditude and how relaxed he seems. Thanks for posting this interview man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
FB: I hear you are a big Michael Jackson fan. Is it of his singing, dancing or both?

AS: I used to come out to his music during my ring entrance, but this is not a good thing in America. But I am a fan of both his dancing and his
singing.

haha, this made me laugh out loud. i guess the europeans know how us north americans perceive weirdo mikey.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Coldblue said:
FB: I hear you are a big Michael Jackson fan. Is it of his singing, dancing or both?

AS: I used to come out to his music during my ring entrance, but this is not a good thing in America. But I am a fan of both his dancing and his
singing.

haha, this made me laugh out loud. i guess the europeans know how us north americans perceive weirdo mikey.
hes not european hes brazilian isnt he???

·
Registered
364 Posts
they asked him some stupid questions who pays better which organizations better they should have known he wasn't gonna answer you shouldn't put a fighter in that spot amatuer interview by fightbeat but still good

·
Registered
130 Posts
Organik said:
my buddy is supposibly gonna train with babalu for a day next week sometime.. i guess hes in Toronto.. he told me that tonight
really? i live like an hour or so away from metro toronto. i wonder why babalu's there? quite the distance inbetween TO and rio de janeiro. but it don't matter cause babalu's still a badass, even after the catastrophe with chuck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.