Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know all about Joe Rogan's MMA history and all that, but after searching for a while online, I haven't been able to find any clips or anything of him in any kind of MMA match. Does anybody know of any DVD's or anything at all that has Joe Rogan fighting in it? (Nothing dumb like the fear factor BS, though)

·
Registered
367 Posts
magicc82 said:
I know all about Joe Rogan's MMA history and all that, but after searching for a while online, I haven't been able to find any clips or anything of him in any kind of MMA match. Does anybody know of any DVD's or anything at all that has Joe Rogan fighting in it? (Nothing dumb like the fear factor BS, though)
:laugh:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Joe rogan fights myspace challenger Fight Videos

it's true...he got in some kind of big ass arguement with a Challenger/Jackass from Myspace and Joe Rogan got pissed off......and accepted his challenge ROFL...ill post more if i find any Cheers!!! :D ..Joe's with the Earguard i think lookin like a scrub. The musics kinda catchy :D

And i know you said dont post Fear Factor. But this is just funny.

YouTube - Joe Rogan Fear Factor Fight

NO HEY HEY HEY. YAH NO HEY HEY HEY. I think Joe had him in a Joe Rogan Clinch (Grabbing the hair) ahhahahah

·
Registered
367 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts