Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
Thug

NOUN

1.a violent person, especially a criminal.

So Nate is a thug because he smokes weed.

Here is a word that describes you.

Uneducated. :thumbsup:

Yeah aside from those three riots he tried to start with Khabib, Jason Miller, and KJ Noons he's an angel.

gang signs with the right hand, balloon animals with the left.

·
Premium Member
8,793 Posts
Thug

NOUN

No, he is a thug because he is a violent person, nothing to do with his weed. Weed picture was a wrong one, they should have shown one of the many of him fighting or trying to start a fight outside of competition.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
So a drunk Mayhem Miller in the cage talking crap dorsnt deserve a punch in the face?

So none of you have been in a fight in your lives outside competition.

I guess Bas and Chuck are thugs as well since they have gotten into many street fights. Bas laughs at the hundreds of stories he has of fighting in bars.

Nate is now a grown man who teaches kids jew jitz and rides a mountain bike.

Its nice to know we have so many angels as posters who never gotten into a fist fight as a youngster! Bravo!

·
Premium Member
8,793 Posts
So a drunk Mayhem Miller in the cage talking crap dorsnt deserve a punch in the face?

So none of you have been in a fight in your lives outside competition.

I guess Bas and Chuck are thugs as well since they have gotten into many street fights. Bas laughs at the hundreds of stories he has of fighting in bars.

Nate is now a grown man who teaches kids jew jitz and rides a mountain bike.

Its nice to know we have so many angels as posters who never gotten into a fist fight as a youngster! Bravo!
You are taking the term thug to the worst, borderline criminal, not the case. He is prone to violence. Again, you bring Mayhem Miller, but he was talking trash, so what? Other people involved in controlling the situation got hurt because Nate is prone to violence and engaged. Since you said Mayhem, I will say GSP wouldn't engage.

Nate tried to fight Rafael backstage. What Rafael did to him? Accepted fighting with him, made his weight, that was. And Renato Laranja? Being a light headed actor aiming to give people a good time is enough to be threatened of being spanked by the thug Nate is?

·
Registered
9,844 Posts

Yeah aside from those three riots he tried to start with Khabib, Jason Miller, and KJ Noons he's an angel.

gang signs with the right hand, balloon animals with the left.
So Mayhem we have a whole team in on it. But it is only Nate Diaz. Ok. A drunk idiot comes in talking shit deserves a punch in the mouth. Nate didn't start shit.

Does KJ Noons not come charging first? Or are you blind? Is Goldberg not egging on a fight here? It is NICK DIAZ in the middle of it you idiot. But again....I guess that is Nate since you can't tell the difference.

Oh so saying Khabib got slapped after Khabib and his team is talking shit is a thug. Got ya. Makes total sense.

You must live in Bel Air and had a pretty sissy upbringing to act like this is thug.
------------
As for Sportsman....

Renato is an idiot that goes too far. Nate Diaz most likely doesn't even know who the hell he is and Renato probably did his act knowing Nate wouldn't tolerate it. So because a guy is an actor he is allowed to act like an idiot 24/7? I totally understand his character but some people don't play that shit.

I saw recently Renato say some pretty bad things about Vinny's mother and wife on twitter. Vinny told him to have some class.

Renato is an idiot. Also, who is to say Nate wasn't playing along as well saying he would slap him? Probably not the case....but much more likely is he doesn't even know who the F he is or what his little stupid character is.

If Nate Diaz is a thug then you guys haven't seen much in your lollipop lives.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Thug

NOUN

Here is a word that describes you.

Uneducated. :thumbsup:
when I wrote thug, I didn't mean the one who waves with gun, robbing local stores, standing on a corner, dealing drugs after training.

No matter what dictionary says, the context is also important.

And context here is MMA sport. Sport.

Yes, I am uneducated, that's true. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
So Mayhem we have a whole team in on it. But it is only Nate Diaz. Ok. A drunk idiot comes in talking shit deserves a punch in the mouth. Nate didn't start shit.

Does KJ Noons not come charging first? Or are you blind? Is Goldberg not egging on a fight here? It is NICK DIAZ in the middle of it you idiot. But again....I guess that is Nate since you can't tell the difference.

Oh so saying Khabib got slapped after Khabib and his team is talking shit is a thug. Got ya. Makes total sense.

You must live in Bel Air and had a pretty sissy upbringing to act like this is thug.
------------

If Nate Diaz is a thug then you guys haven't seen much in your lollipop lives.
Constantly reacting to situations with violence makes you a thug.

The definition was this

Thug
NOUN
Not this
Thug
NOUN

1.a violent person, especially a criminal. Unless a bitch ass deserved the beating.
Battery and assault are also real crimes. Jason Miller standing obnoxiously doesn't jusitify you and five of your friends jumping him and beating him down.

And the difference between Chuck, Bas, Faber, Jones and Cormier is happening once doesn't make you a thug but when it happens three times... in public...on camera.

Yeah that's thug.

·
The 55%
16,514 Posts
Constantly reacting to situations with violence makes you a thug.

The definition was this

Not this

Battery and assault are also real crimes. Jason Miller standing obnoxiously doesn't jusitify you and five of your friends jumping him and beating him down.

And the difference between Chuck, Bas, Faber, Jones and Cormier is happening once doesn't make you a thug but when it happens three times... in public...on camera.

Yeah that's thug.
Chuck and Bas are nice guys but I'd say both of them have been in more non-professional fights than Nate has in total.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
You don't know about volume or severity, but we can be pretty sure duration the Diaz brothers have the title.

But even if Bas and Chuck are thugs, or were thugs still doesn't make Nate not a thug.

"His bitch ass deserved it" is Johny's logic
"All des bitchez are thugs" is yours

·
The 55%
16,514 Posts
You don't know about volume or severity, but we can be pretty sure duration the Diaz brothers have the title.

But even if Bas and Chuck are thugs, or were thugs still doesn't make Nate not a thug.

"His bitch ass deserved it" is Johny's logic
"All des bitchez are thugs" is yours
Not really. Bas Rutten and Chuck Liddell themselves will tell you war stories of their times in bar fights. They are fighting regular guys. Whether in the right or wrong, that's the logic.

Your logic is "Nah I like him so he's not that negative thing".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts