Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Who's the clown with the camera? I love how some random guy with a camera and an obnoxious voice is trying to call out Rashad and Jardine like they're chumps :sarcastic12:.

Kinda surprised the Jardine comment didn't set Rashad off, he's usually pretty sensitive about people trashing Jardine. Anyone else think it seemed like Page was kind of awkwardly laughing when the guy joked about Jardine? I remember from TUF that Rampage actually doesn't have a problem with Jardine so that might have been sort of weird for him. :dunno:

Anywaaaays, still pulling for Rashad on this one but I just hope its a damn good fight after all of this buildup.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who's the clown with the camera? I love how some random guy with a camera and an obnoxious voice is trying to call out Rashad and Jardine like they're chumps :sarcastic12:.

Kinda surprised the Jardine comment didn't set Rashad off, he's usually pretty sensitive about people trashing Jardine. Anyone else think it seemed like Page was kind of awkwardly laughing when the guy joked about Jardine? I remember from TUF that Rampage actually doesn't have a problem with Jardine so that might have been sort of weird for him. :dunno:

Anywaaaays, still pulling for Rashad on this one but I just hope its a damn good fight after all of this buildup.
it's his brother, rashad when he walks over says "is that your brother" and not to mention the laugh, also the laugh about rashad and jardine was legit

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
After seeing how fat Rampage is, I can already tell Rashad is going to clean his clock.

Side note: I think Rashad and Rampage are secretly really cool with each other. I don't know why, but it's a bunch of subtle things.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After seeing how fat Rampage is, I can already tell Rashad is going to clean his clock.

Side note: I think Rashad and Rampage are secretly really cool with each other. I don't know why, but it's a bunch of subtle things.
he's obviously gonna be in alot better shape even by now.

rashads mom likes rampage so you never know but tracy lee who takes photo's for combatlifestyle said that they "REALLY" don't like each other and they started up as soon as they saw each other

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Rampage does shit like this to him all the time. It is pretty funny that a shit talker like Rashad is getting hounded by someone.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Rampage does shit like this to him all the time. It is pretty funny that a shit talker like Rashad is getting hounded by someone.
Point me to one interview where Rashad talks a lot of shit.

I'll wait.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
So you are going to deny that he trash talks during fights and did it on TUF.
On TUF eh? I never saw all of it, but I'm willing to bet Rampage started the drama the majority of the time.

Am I wrong?

·
6,517 Posts
On TUF eh? I never saw all of it, but I'm willing to bet Rampage started the drama the majority of the time.

Am I wrong?
Hard to say a majority it was pretty close. Rashad probably started the ones that got more serious as Rampage would just make jokes and Rashad would start in with some beating your ass kind of stuff. I don't dislike Rashad at all for doing it I just think it is funny that someone is completely hounding a guy who does that.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I'll admit, Rashad is bad at insta comebacks. But.. you can't blame him for that. Spur of the moment trash talk is not his dig, although with Rampage he's forced into it a lot.

And I like you guys, why is your rep bars red? I'm pos repping the both of you.

·
6,517 Posts
And I like you guys, why is your rep bars red? I'm pos repping the both of you.
For saying this about an Andy/Lyoto fight.

"Either Silva kicks him in the leg 5000 times and wins a decision or Lyoto gets agressive and gets dropped and either GNPed out or subbed. I never understould people thinking Lyoto was a better striker and grappler than Andy before the Shogun fight."

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
For saying this about an Andy/Lyoto fight.

"Either Silva kicks him in the leg 5000 times and wins a decision or Lyoto gets agressive and gets dropped and either GNPed out or subbed. I never understould people thinking Lyoto was a better striker and grappler than Andy before the Shogun fight."
Eh, I kinda agree with it. I think the Anderson's tactics would be different, but if Lyoto chased him he's get dropped IMO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts