Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn I hate to say this as much as I like Rampage as fighter and don't get me wrong he is my favorite guy to follow but that dude needs to shape up his interviewing skills. I know he hates Rahsad in all but when its media day at least answer questions without being a ass to them because all it does is make Rashad image looks squeaky clean!!

I Hope a win this weekend will make him Happy again!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Damn I hate to say this as much as I like Rampage as fighter and don't get me wrong he is my favorite guy to follow but that dude needs to shape up his interviewing skills. I know he hates Rahsad in all but when its media day at least answer questions without being a ass to them because all it does is make Rashad image looks squeaky clean!!

I Hope a win this weekend will make him Happy again!!
Well i watched a recent video of Rampage saying that worst thing for build up for a fight is media day! he hates it!

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I don't know what you are talking about Rampage came off way more likeable than Rashad.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
you must be new to MMA, because Rampage is massively known for his talking and its one of the main reasons to why he is loved so much. He did look very tense and angry at the press conference early on i must admit, but that is very motivated Rampage who is thinking nothing but fight. Am glad to see him like that tbh, because we know now that we are getting the best rampage and not the movie star first MMA second rampage that many people thought would happen.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Rampage has made it perfectly clear he doesn't want to talk about the movie. He's there to promote a fight and he gets asked questions about the movie and even got asked to repeat his favourite line from it. If these reporters would ask some more relevant and useful questions they wouldn't get arsey replies.

But yeah, Rampage was in serious mode and that's because he's ready to rumble. If he wins he'll be back to being how he usually is.

Someone also asked if he will do fists up at the weigh ins rather than get in Rashad's face, which is dumb for 2 reasons:

1. Rampage never does fists up, it's always a face to face.

2. They hate each other, of course they're gona get in each other's face.

Damn reporters and their dumb questions.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Rampage has made it perfectly clear he doesn't want to talk about the movie. He's there to promote a fight and he gets asked questions about the movie and even got asked to repeat his favourite line from it. If these reporters would ask some more relevant and useful questions they wouldn't get arsey replies.

But yeah, Rampage was in serious mode and that's because he's ready to rumble. If he wins he'll be back to being how he usually is.

Someone also asked if he will do fists up at the weigh ins rather than get in Rashad's face, which is dumb for 2 reasons:

1. Rampage never does fists up, it's always a face to face.

2. They hate each other, of course they're gona get in each other's face.

Damn reporters and their dumb questions.

Agreed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts