Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RAMPAGE
@SugaRashadEvans This KO is gonna be for my fans! You can't take me down, your cardio is crap, you hit like a kid, and you got a glass jaw. about 8 hours ago via web in reply to SugaRashadEvans

@SugaRashadEvans Tell Forrest to come fight for you then!! about 9 hours ago via web in reply to SugaRashadEvans

@SugaRashadEvans Your math is wrong but I'm gonna fix it the on the 29th. I'm done talking.. about 11 hours ago via web in reply to SugaRashadEvans

I'm not training to beat @sugarashadevans. I'm training to destroy him! about 24 hours ago via web

@sugarashadevans A man with a glass jaw shouldn't talk so much crap. Get the bottom of your feet sponsored son.. cause you getting laid out! about 24 hours ago via web

@sugarashadevans mama so fat he bought her a UFC shirt &

even @danawhite thought it stood for ugly fat chick!! 1:36 AM May 4th via web

Since @SugaRashadEvans wants to go all childish......... 1:33 AM May 4th via web

I just ran 5 miles for the 1st time since I wrestled in college. I'm in the best shape of my fighting career!! 12:31 AM May 4th via web

@SugaRashadEvans Hahaha... You're so gay! 3:36 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in reply to SugaRashadEvans

@SugaRashadEvans Bring your pillow cause you going to sleep boy!! Dem chin stands ain't gonna help!! 1:19 PM Apr 11th via web in reply to SugaRashadEvans

@SugaRashadEvans We'll see who got the heart in may cuz I promise u, u gonna run cuz u know u don't want to stand & fight with me. 1:16 PM Apr 11th via web in reply to SugaRashadEvans

I find it very funny that @sugarashadevans thinks me not fighting Dec 12 had anything to do with hi

heres the link for both

link:http://twitter.com/rampage4real

link:http://twitter.com/SugaRashadEvans

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
At least the spelling gets a little better with the more recent posts. Still f'n retarded.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
I actually kinda like this, retarded as it is. Fighters tend to be very respectful, good to see two guys legit hate each other go at it, means they are more likely to turn it up to 11.

·
Registered
263 Posts
As childish and stupid it is to trash talk each other over twitter, especially with the "yo mamma" jokes from Rampage, I can't help but laugh at this. Both Rampage and Rashad are hilarious and I love to see them going at each other like this. I can't wait for the weigh-ins, let alone the actual fight!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I honestly can't stand this rivalry. The amount of immaturity and uneducated comebacks is ridiculous. Like elementary students for christ's sake. Can't wait to see them fight and get this over with.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
So... Rashad went to Michigan state did he not? His grammar is completely unacceptable!! That's like seeing a tight rope walker tripping and falling on the sidewalk.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think it's funny as well, and I'm not even sure that they hate each other that much. I wouldn't be surprised to see them train together after all this is said and done. It's like stepbrothers who hate to love each other or whatever. I don't think anybody else could get away with this besides them, they pull it off well.

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,407 Posts
LOL. I'm rooting for Rampage, but that was a clever line.
Good thing it was Rampage that said that then. Twitter is hard to follow with the idiotic @ things.

After Lyoto/Rashad I had a feeling, after Thiago/Rashad that feeling was confirmed. Rampage by TKO, late rd 1 or early rd 2
Agreed, I had that same feeling and it was confirmed when he got rocked by Thiago Silva. Rashad doesn't have a chin and if Rampage lands one solid punch it's going to be over with.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Good thing it was Rampage that said that then. Twitter is hard to follow with the idiotic @ things.

Agreed, I had that same feeling and it was confirmed when he got rocked by Thiago Silva. Rashad doesn't have a chin and if Rampage lands one solid punch it's going to be over with.

lol. I don't twitter, so I'm very twitter ignorant. Even better, go Rampage.

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,407 Posts
lol. I don't twitter, so I'm very twitter ignorant. Even better, go Rampage.
Yeah I figured as much. Pretty much the posts are made according to who the poster is addressing. So when you see @sugarrashadevans on Rampage's page then it's his message directed at Rashad. It's pretty dumb and confusing but to those in the "know" it's second nature. *shrug*

·
Banned
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So... Rashad went to Michigan state did he not? His grammar is completely unacceptable!! That's like seeing a tight rope walker tripping and falling on the sidewalk.
he fakes it

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
A lot of stuff with twitter is done with cell phones using text messages.

If you think Rashad's is bad...Rich Franklin is a former school teacher, and his are far worse.

Edit: Here's an example.

"If ur a fan of thefranklin equations, just sent my 1st 1 out n almost a yr. Check it out at www.richfranklin.com"

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts

If you think Rashad's is bad...Rich Franklin is a former school teacher, and his are far worse.

Edit: Here's an example.

"If ur a fan of thefranklin equations, just sent my 1st 1 out n almost a yr. Check it out at www.richfranklin.com"
To his defense, Franklin is a math teacher... :p

And Rampage's get-your-feet sponsored comment was LOLZ.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.