Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fight that I would really like to see. Rampage would have the obvious striking advantage and Tito has great ground and pound. How does everyone see this fight going? Do you think it would be alot like the Rampage/Rashad fight?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I'm a Tito fan but he would get absolutely stomped. Tito's stand up isn't great at all, and his takedowns are super, super predictable. Tito shoots from a mile out. Once he gets you to the ground his ground and pound is sick, but in his last fight he was so gassed from the GnP that he didn't show up for the 2 and 3 rounds.

He would have a heckuva time getting Rampage down, and he'd have just as hard a time keeping him there. On the feet he'd be screwed and would eventually cover up while Rampage dropped bombs.

Again, I love Tito but he fell out of the elite group a long time ago.

·
Registered
453 Posts
This is not a fight i would have any real wish to see - Rampage would end this in devastating fashion.

Honestly, i dont see how a way past his prime Tito would take this fight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think you may be right. Is Tito still in the UFC? I know he just had back surgery.... Anyways who is next for Rampage? Having a win over Tito would be good for anyone's resume.

I still think it could be a fun fight for the fans and the UFC could hype the heck out of this fight. Plus they are both former world champions

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Rampage would probably knock tito out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He probably would but anything can happen. Tito usually has great cardio and if he could stick to a gameplan I wouldn't be surprised to see him pull of the upset. Rampage didn't look that great in his last fight either. I'm not a Tito or Rampage fan but I think it could be an interesting fight. If I were Dana White I would make this fight happen. Like it or not these guys are huge draws

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Rampage by second round MURDER!!! I dislike Rampage and would still predict that. Tito is very slow in the stand up and always comes at his opponents to make them back up. Rampage would stay there and throw hooks at the head the size of Bill gate's HD TV and probably retire Tito for real on "injuries"

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I would be completely shocked if Tito got the win. I don't think Tito can wrestle as good as he once did, and he certainly isn't going to outstrike Rampage. I think this is a terrible matchup for Tito.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts