Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will this happen and what will it take to make it happen? I understand Rampage is a whiny little bitch and he is really upset about how badly he did in the show and how bad the editing has made him look but is he really gonna hold a grudge over this and hold out on the fight to spite the ufc?

could dana convince rampage to fight shortly after the season finale of tuf?

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
This is really a dead subject. But if they were to fight after the movie comes out, there would be a lot of interest. Id still really love to see the fight. This is one where no amount of MMA math will allow me to conclude who i think would win. Unless you say forrest beat rampage, Rashad beat Forrest = Rashad> Forrest.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Rampage is too much of a bitch to come back. Don't get me wrong, I dont hate him for wanting to do movies and all, but adleast finish your feud with Rashad first.

·
Abusive
1,806 Posts
At this point, I don't believe I care much about this fight. Rampage has lost all respect in any way, shape, or form, and I won't support any event in which he's involved.

·
CoutureCop
6,091 Posts
At this point, I don't believe I care much about this fight. Rampage has lost all respect in any way, shape, or form, and I won't support any event in which he's involved.
I wouldn't go that far, but I agree to a certain extent. I lost a lot of respect for him bitching out on the UFC. He was on TUF, they promoted the fight between him and Rashad, then he bails out for this damn movie.

I understand that he only had a small window to do the movie, but it is still dirty. Plus, he is screwing all his fans who are the reason he got the role in the first place.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I will stay pay to watch Rampage fight, he is a entertainer, sure he might say things a little wack and all but if you get him to do a interview, I guarantee you will at least laugh once if you have any sense of humor.

·
Registered
963 Posts
honestly i think rampage is unstable mentally (fighting wise, not saying he's crazy or anything lol) and i think rashad got to him enough over the course of TUF 10 that rampage would not put on his best performance, i'd put money on rashad

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
its all part of Rampages slick plan to get revenge on Shogun, but the judges screwed him so now he has to wait longer. Shogun beats Machida, Rashad loses to T. Silva, Rampage suddenly returns and for all the heartache he gave the UFC he is gifted with a rematch title shot vs Shogun which would be EPIC imo

Rashad just needs to get exposed, T. Silva is the guy to do it ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
honestly i think rampage is unstable mentally (fighting wise, not saying he's crazy or anything lol) and i think rashad got to him enough over the course of TUF 10 that rampage would not put on his best performance, i'd put money on rashad
yeah, no one pisses rampage off more than rashad, i love the passion in their rivalry, you can see that theres respect between the two but they really know how to piss eachother off.

and im not gonna lie, rampage is one of the most hilarious men ive ever seen or heard, hes very immature in a lot of aspects but he says and done some of the funniest shit ive seen, i love him but like others have said hes lost a lot of respect, this is just a bitch move.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
its all part of Rampages slick plan to get revenge on Shogun, but the judges screwed him so now he has to wait longer. Shogun beats Machida, Rashad loses to T. Silva, Rampage suddenly returns and for all the heartache he gave the UFC he is gifted with a rematch title shot vs Shogun which would be EPIC imo

Rashad just needs to get exposed, T. Silva is the guy to do it ;)
The guy has beaten Lambert, Bonnar, Griffin, Bisping, and Lidell, and Thiago Silva's the one who's going to expose him? :confused02:

and IMO today's Rashad beats Tito 10/10 times.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
The guy has beaten Lambert, Bonnar, Griffin, Bisping, and Lidell, and Thiago Silva's the one who's going to expose him? :confused02:

and IMO today's Rashad beats Tito 10/10 times.
Lidell is one his way out, i thnk T. Silva would destroy him. Griffin is a guy you seem to make fun of now your bringing him up like its a big win and both those fights Rashad was behind imo and just looking for a bomb, you keep looking for a bomb against T. Silva you gonna eat 4 or 5. Its insulting if you dont thnk T. Silva is a bigger threat then Bonnar or Bisping.... and Rashad didnt exactly crush either of them, infact the Bisping fight could be the low light of his career besides Machida.

Why do you think "todays" rashad beats tito easily?? What has he really improved on besides just becoming a striker that loses rounds and looks for bombs??

I think Rashad is benefitting alot from his Forrest and Chuck wins. Not being questioned on looking not so great in a few fights (tito. chuck. bisping. machida) and besides Chuck who is obv on the decline he hasnt come close to fight somebody with the offensive diversity and striking as T. Silva except Machida and that didnt end well for him. If he tries to stand and trade with Silva for an extended period i predict him looking up at the lights.... again. If he beats T. Silva and starts being a more complete fighter again i may change my POV. Somehow ppl think he is a pure striker now, even tho he was losing all those fights til he hit a bomb...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts