Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Meh. I think Randy is just saying what we all knew might eventually happen. To me, she always seemed to use MMA as her springboard to other opportunities. I'd be surprised to see her back in the cage too.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Woohoo!!! Be her sugardaddy Randy!

Seriously though, this is good. There is no need for her to fight unless she really wants to. It is awesome when people have the option to quit and not be poor.

EDIT: sorry, I'm guilty of posting before reading. Nine months??? :( Cmon, you're the natural, pick up a phone.

If Randy hasn't talked to her in that long, she must have said things before this that indicated she did not want to continue fighting.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
She was too good looking to fight anything but cans anyways. Can't wait to hear what Coker has to say about Gina not fighting anymore. She was a major draw for SF.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Randy's busy as hell anyway. He still fights and just finished a new movie (The Expendables) so I doubt they have a lot of time to communicate.

·
I'm a doctor too, ya dingus.
215 Posts
If Randy hasn't talked to her in that long, she must have said things before this that indicated she did not want to continue fighting.
maybe...maybe not. it might be something he's assuming by the fact that she hasn't shown up to practice in 9 months. that's a long time not to see one of the main fighters from your gym.

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
GOD!!!!! I hope Randys next interview about her is "Last i heard from her she was signing a contract to pose for Playboy" hahah

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I'd be sooooo excited to see her in a movie that wasn't a B movie and didn't suck. That would take away the pain of her not fighting again. A little.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
I'd be sooooo excited to see her in a movie that wasn't a B movie and didn't suck. That would take away the pain of her not fighting again. A little.
soderbergh is no joke. he doesnt pick people randomly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.