Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He should shave the sides so its just a goatee and then he could be... Evil Randy!
I'd much rather prefer Divorce Randy

But seriously, I'm so hoping for Couture to pound out Toney in the first. That would be on the covers of magazines and sports sites all over the world. And then immediately after that I want to see the expression on Bob Arum's face.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
That would be great and Randy can definitely do it. The only thing that concerns me is Randy isn't exactly known for a great chin, so hopefully Toney doesn't land a good shot and get the KO.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Angry Randy Couture reminds me of angry Sig Hansen:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I dont think Randy was intentionally giving him a hard time, he had to shout because of the ambient noise and was probably eager to get back to his seat.

Saying that ive never seen Randy be as short with anyone as that before.

Lol at divorce Randy. He's had more comebacks in the court room than he has in the cage.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Angry Randy Couture reminds me of angry Sig Hansen:

So weird, hearing the TUF voice on other shows.

he just tried it with randy but was put in his place quickly. didnt you watch the interview before posting it?
Point out to me, where was Ariel acting like a "know it all douche"

He's had more comebacks in the court room than he has in the cage.
BOOYAHHH!
That goes to my sig. (EDIT. Not really, just got a little bit too excited)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Ariel Helwani is easily the best reporter in MMA. And let's face it, he was asking a legit question that Couture should have answered properly instead of making crap excuses.

If he just said the truth and said well Toney is a huge name in boxing, he's been running his mouth, he's too old to work his way up, fans want to see it and it makes sense for everyone... then nobody would think any less of the situation. Comparing Toney to himself from back in the day is stupid.

I think that seat belt around Randy's chin was a little tight and making him a bit narky.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
This ariel kid loves the sport of mma as much as anybody. Having said that, I fear for his life every time he interviews someone from the UFC:

1. he's been slapped repeatedly by a drunken Rampage

2. Dana F'ing White went ballistic and nearly tore up a conference room during their interview

3. and now the natural looks like he wants to....well, engage in some unpleasantries with ariel.

maybe ariel should conduct these interviews via satellite for his own safety.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Ariel asked some bad questions... Asking whether Randy will represent MMA in this fight...?? umm cmon, hes Randy Couture and has been in this for 13 years, Of course he will represent MMA in every fight he does. You dont ask that question

I think there was also another iffy question, Normally Ariel is really good with the questions but I guess he had a off night with Randy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts