Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
I actually think its the other way round and rashad is actually fooling most of you. rashad looked nervous as hell at the press conference and at the weigh ins, rubbing his hands together and taking a deep breath at the weigh ins, whats all that about?

I loved the crowd booing him as well, they could see right through him. Rampage seems scarily focused and determined. Please, please rampage, knock his head off.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I actually think its the other way round and rashad is actually fooling most of you. rashad looked nervous as hell at the press conference and at the weigh ins, rubbing his hands together and taking a deep breath at the weigh ins, whats all that about?

I loved the crowd booing him as well, they could see right through him. Rampage seems scarily focused and determined. Please, please rampage, knock his head off.
Or maybe given that both fighters are of the same race they view the guy that acts illiterate & glorifies black on black crime as the lesser of 2 evils.As oppose to the fellow thats a college grad, dresses in custom-made suits and can string a sentence articulately..

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Or maybe given that both fighters are of the same race they view the guy that acts illiterate & glorifies black on black crime as the lesser of 2 evils.As oppose to the fellow thats a college grad, dresses in custom-made suits and can string a sentence articulately..

Reactions: Thelegend

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

I love it:thumb02:

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

this is the "murky" side of psychology that people dont wanna jump into. But then again...Im one of the few members of colour on this board and my life perspective has proven to be vastly different than most on here.

funny :laugh:

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
So Rashad is the more intelligent person because he doesn't understand what an uncle tom is and still calls other black people that? It is funny how King Mo does the same shit that Rampage does for the same reason and was backing Rashad on his retarded race baiting. They are both such coat tail riding bitches.

There is a reason why Rampage is a movie star and a legendary figure in the sport and Mo and Rashad aren't shit. It is because Rampage is smarter and more talented than them. Nothing but jealous haters. Rashad got shook when he looked into the eyes of a real man he is going to fold when the pressure comes to bear.

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

I love it:thumb02:

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

this is the "murky" side of psychology that people dont wanna jump into. But then again...Im one of the few members of colour on this board and my life perspective has proven to be vastly different than most on here.

funny :laugh:
what truth? your not the only member of color on this board and the way i saw it was the people booing the fighter they dislike. i dont care that he wears suits and has a college education (im in college right now). just dont like the way he acts and rampage has a much larger and longer fan following from his pride days. good job quoting a troll for truth.:sarcastic12:

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
How does rashad look scared? I never saw him scared and just because everyone is intimidated by a big angry balack man with a scowl on his face does not mean that rashad is. He got right in his face when I was watching but maybe that means he is terrified.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
I slightly favor Rashad by TKO.

But Rashad's is the villian here and going to get BOOOed like crazy.

Rampage is going to get the lionshare of the cheers.

I think Evans' realizing '$hit man, the fans don't like me, but I was so great on TUF' will surprise him during the fight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm not trying to be rude- I have Rampage in this one- but getting into Rampage's head isn't exactly a Herculean feat. I don't think Rampage is as susceptible to psychological tactics as Rashad thinks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts