·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spot the differnce.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
:thumb02:
These are just pictures.. is this supposed to like.. mean something? I don't know how to respond to this.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure if it's biased. I didn't see Rampage doing much else then what was seen in the above video. If he decided not to show it on camera.. then what's the reasoning behind keeping it a secret? It doesn't make sense.

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
I'm not sure if it's biased. I didn't see Rampage doing much else then what was seen in the above video. If he decided not to show it on camera.. then what's the reasoning behind keeping it a secret? It doesn't make sense.
They get to see the Primetimes as they run. There are plenty obvious reasons why either would hide their training. Surely you can see that?

But still... nice try with the vid. Made me laugh. Reminded me of the comparisons between GSP training and Hardy... and we know how that went, so maybe you have a point!!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
So what differences were we supposed to be seeing there? Rashad's doing some fancy Cardio work, Rampage is jogging; Rashad didn't show any striking training, Rampage didn't show any grappling training. Great. It's a nothing video that proves very little. These guys will both be training very hard, on all disciplines of the game. If people honestly think Rampage hasn't been training grappling just because it wasn't shown on the Primetime show, then they're mistaken. The Wolfslair brought some Iranian Wrestlers in to train with them, and Rampage said that they were the best wrestlers he's ever seen. Just because he's not training with all the big fancy UFC names and showing that off in the Primetime show doesn't mean he isn't getting proper training.

I think these 2 guys are very well matched, and I honestly cannot pick between them. This video did nothing to alter my opinion either way, as it's clearly biased and the Primetime shows show only a minuscule amount of actual training that goes on. These guys know the other camp will be watching, so they're not going to be showing off their serious training and gameplan stuff on camera. I'm sure Rashad's been training loads of stand-up. It wasn't shown on that video, but it's certain he will have been doing it.

<3 that Sonnen video too. His trash-talk is the best in the business.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Rampage was doing bjj in one of the primetimes that I watched.... just sayin. Also, boxing is more likely to win the fight than running with a parachute tied to your back.

·
official thrash metal connoisseur
3,329 Posts
All training methods doesn't work as good for all fighters. Different strokes for different folks.

And Rashad WISHES he did more than running with a damn parachute when he lays knocked flat out on the canvas.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.