Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Tim Sylvia Sucks
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i'm missing a thread about this please let me know. it's obvious he was NOT rocked in the 3rd round by rampage. post fight he said he went numb. i believe when we went for that TD he just got a really bad stinger. just watch the replay. he looked awkward going in for it and basically just rammed his neck into rampage's legs. i don't even think rampage hit evans when he was on the ground. all the punches looked like they missed.

anyways, rashad wasn't rocked. just a bad stinger.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Come on, I don't think you'll even get Spoken to second this.....it's possible but the man himself said he was rocked, I think he knows better than you, just my personal opinion.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i clearly recall rashad saying, "i went numb," during the post-fight interview with rogan, in reference to rampage dropping him. i'm pretty sure if you go numb, then you got rocked.

the follow-up punches did miss, though.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts

Either the first right uppercut hurt him, the left when he was already on his ass hurt him, or the OP isn't that stupid because I don't even think Jackson lands the original left hook.
The angle prevents you from seeing if the first right landed, but by Rashad's reaction it sure as hell looked like it did, he fell on his ass, legs flew out from under him.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The angle prevents you from seeing if the first right landed, but by Rashad's reaction it sure as hell looked like it did, he fell on his ass, legs flew out from under him.
I don't doubt this. In fact I agree with it. But it looks like he does jam his body hard into the leg of Jackson, causing him to be momentarily stunned. Either way it's not the left hook that some people were saying hurt him.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Come on, I don't think you'll even get Spoken to second this.....it's possible but the man himself said he was rocked, I think he knows better than you, just my personal opinion.
Man, Rashad almost went to sleep.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts