Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's funny reading all these posts on here from people talking about Rashads great wrestling. If I remember correctly he couldn't hold down Bisbing at 205, Thiago Silva kept getting back up at will against and Rashad was gassed out by the 3rd round.

So now he's going to take down a bigger and stronger opponet in Rampage Jackson and actually keep him there..lol. On what basis. Has anyone ever seen Jackson's TDD is great...Dan Henderson couldn't take him down. I'm just sayin

·
Registered
603 Posts
I think it's funny reading all these posts on here from people talking about Rashads great wrestling. If I remember correctly he couldn't hold down Bisbing at 205, Thiago Silva kept getting back up at will against and Rashad was gassed out by the 3rd round.

So now he's going to take down a bigger and stronger opponet in Rampage Jackson and actually keep him there..lol. On what basis. Has anyone ever seen Jackson's TDD is great...Dan Henderson couldn't take him down. I'm just sayin
I think they're very similar in most respects with Rashad IMO, being the slightly slicker boxer, but Rampage has the extra strength IMO.
Ju Jitsu could be a major factor here if either of them bothered to learn and is willing to use submissions to win the fight,as I think either will struggle to hold their opponent down for prolonged periods, and the stand up is very close to call, as I feel Rashad is the slightly better boxer overall, but feel a Ko/tko could come any second in this fight, so feel any edge in techniques between them, could be a major factor in who wins the fight.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Thread closed.

Not needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.