Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
I know this may sound daft but i think he tends to hold back and does just enough, im sure he could become far more aggressive if need be and i think a hard war would help him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Im looking for him to fight someone who has the power to knock sparks from his ass if he makes a mistake. All his fight seem to be against guys who just lay on the matt and try to block his punches wich they do but thats it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cicero1 said:
Im looking for him to fight someone who has the power to knock sparks from his ass if he makes a mistake. All his fight seem to be against guys who just lay on the matt and try to block his punches wich they do but thats it.
Thank you, thats what I was saying, just a bunch of weak opponents to pad his record.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GroundNPound said:
Personally I don't like Rashad however I think he has it in him to be a great competiter in this sport. Grotty, I agree, I believe a war would really improve his game because he would step up the pace.
I think a war would make him re think his carreer choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grotty said:
Wars make Heros.
Riiiiight.... Rashad in a war would make him a______after the fight.
(choose one of the following to fill in the blank)
(a)vegetable
(b)loser
(c)school janitor
(d)garbage man
(e)walmart greeter
(f)candidate for the special olympics
(g)window licker
 

·
Back In Black
Joined
·
4,185 Posts
mrbalkie said:
Riiiiight.... Rashad in a war would make him a______after the fight.
(choose one of the following to fill in the blank)
(a)vegetable
(b)loser
(c)school janitor
(d)garbage man
(e)walmart greeter
(f)candidate for the special olympics
(g)window licker
I pick (h) guy suffering from his first loss
 

·
Back In Black
Joined
·
4,185 Posts
aznmaniac0909 said:
most boring fighter ive ver seen wins basicaly all fights by decision SOME ONE PLEASE INJUY HIM ENOUGH SO WE NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN
:thumbsup:

Rashad SUCKS!!! I would love to see him mangled to the point of having to be carried out on three different stretchers.

Is that bad?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chrisl972 said:
:thumbsup:

Rashad SUCKS!!! I would love to see him mangled to the point of having to be carried out on three different stretchers.

Is that bad?
depends on what kind of company your in when you say it, in this case, no...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
I don't know why this is all being said. Chris32 and I must be the only ones who saw his last fight. Otherwise you wouldn't be calling him boring or anything else. His takedowns and physical dominace was there like usual, but this time his strikes were great too, it was a beat down. I agree that he's done a lot of "Lay and Pray", but if you missed that fight against Jason Lambert I suggest you take a look.

He can only get better.
 

·
Back In Black
Joined
·
4,185 Posts
Bebop said:
I don't know why this is all being said. Chris32 and I must be the only ones who saw his last fight. Otherwise you wouldn't be calling him boring or anything else. His takedowns and physical dominace was there like usual, but this time his strikes were great too, it was a beat down. I agree that he's done a lot of "Lay and Pray", but if you missed that fight against Jason Lambert I suggest you take a look.

He can only get better.
Two things I agree with in this post. One, His last fight was the first one the he finished, not real sure it was a great fight, but he finished.

and Two, He can only get better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bebop said:
I don't know why this is all being said. Chris32 and I must be the only ones who saw his last fight. Otherwise you wouldn't be calling him boring or anything else. His takedowns and physical dominace was there like usual, but this time his strikes were great too, it was a beat down. I agree that he's done a lot of "Lay and Pray", but if you missed that fight against Jason Lambert I suggest you take a look.

He can only get better.
Alot, alot alot alot of lay and pray.
 
1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Top