Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Chuck vs Randy. I want to see them fight two more times. Randy is still as good as he ever was, and it would be a good measure of where Chuck is at.

Toney should not get the opportunity to take a precious year off of Randy's life. :( Hopefully Randy smothers him.

I would HATE to see Chuck vs Toney, poor Chuck..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chuck vs Randy. I want to see them fight two more times. Randy is still as good as he ever was, and it would be a good measure of where Chuck is at.

Toney should not get the opportunity to take a precious year off of Randy's life. :( Hopefully Randy smothers him.

I would HATE to see Chuck vs Toney, poor Chuck..
Anderson Silva vs Toney is what i would rather see

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
I'd like to see Toney working in a camp. If he's really training like he would be a for war. I'd like to see him losing the fat, sparring, TD defense, being slippery, working in a clinch.

I find it hard to believe James Toney is that stupid to completely ignore MMA training that would give him a chance to win.

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
This would be a pointless fight to make it will make MMA look horrible.. Chuck will get KO'ed if they traded strikes.. and we all know chuck thinks he can KO everyone.. Hell im betting on toney to beat randy lol ..

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
I find it hard to believe James Toney is that stupid to completely ignore MMA training that would give him a chance to win.
You've heard him talk right? I can't believe anyone would think he isn't stupid enough to go into an MMA bout and just rely on his boxing.

James Toney is hoping to land the first shot and is banking on that shot knocking out his opponent...i very much doubt he has thought past that stage.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
It's bad enough watching legends of the sport falling down the ranks fighting MMA guys, let alone getting embaressed by pro boxers.

I'll be happy to see Couture send James Toney back to boxing, and I'll be even happier in the knowledge someone of Chuck's notority hasn't had their legacy tarnished by facing a boxer at the end of their career.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Anderson Silva vs Toney is what i would rather see

That would be amazing to see Silva make a fool out of Toney standing....But that is a way to risky of a fight....I dont think I could take Toneys mouth if he beat the #1 PFP fighter in the world on some peoples list.
I think Captain America will do the job nicely

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
That would be amazing to see Silva make a fool out of Toney standing....But that is a way to risky of a fight....I dont think I could take Toneys mouth if he beat the #1 PFP fighter in the world on some peoples list.
I think Captain America will do the job nicely
Agreed!

there is always a slim chance that toney could catch his opponent and imagine his mouth if he did...doesn't bare thinking about!!!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Should have given him his wish and let him fight Brock. I would loved to have seen Brock charge at Toney, pick him up, slam his head into the mat and then pound his face in. Get that fight done in about a minute, and then bring Carwin in for the real main event.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would hope that Liddell would be smart enough to takedown Toney. And as much as I love Chuck, if he weren't smart enough to takedown Toney then he deserves to get KO'd.

Couture should get the job done. He'll just grind out Toney against the cage and on the ground before submitting him or beating him until the ref stops it.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Should have given him his wish and let him fight Brock. I would loved to have seen Brock charge at Toney, pick him up, slam his head into the mat and then pound his face in. Get that fight done in about a minute, and then bring Carwin in for the real main event.

HAHA that would be amazing they cart out toney as Carwin makes his way to octagon lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.