Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the ratings have not improved since episode three. This and the last article talked about MTV Music Awards and the NFL possible the reasons for the shows ratings going down! Personally I think that is a bunch of crap! The ratings are going down because the fights are not getting better! I mean come one, 1 minute in the first round! I think 90 percent interest in this show are the fights! Jeremy Jackson jumping the fence to meet some girl was a little interesting but who cares, I want to see a three round war dammit! Your thoughts!

Here is the link to the article
MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

·
Banned
216 Posts
tuf 4 sucks cause its a bunch off old washed up fighters or crappy middle aged

who wants to see fighter who have had there chance and blew it.Id rather see the futher fight.The only fighter who i think still has a chance of anything great is patrick cote.It also sucks cause theres no trainers and no competitions.Theres just nother interesting about this one cause you know who ever gets the title shot will get the crap kicked outa them.

·
Banned
216 Posts
tuf sucks cause its a bunch off old washed up fighters or crappy middle aged

who wants to see fighter who have had there chance and blew it.Id rather see the futher fight.The only fighter who i think still has a chance of anything great is patrick cote.It also sucks cause theres no trainers and no competitions.Theres just nothing interesting about this one cause you know who ever gets the title shot will get the crap kicked outa them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Crap, I missed it AGAIN! I already lost last week where Jeremy jumped the fence. Now I have no idea what's going on.

Oh well it has been a fairly boaring season and that is why rates are down. Last season I grew attached to the characters and the drama but this season, I can barely tell them apart. (Aside from the obvious Shonnie) And of course the fights have been sub-par as well. I thought after Baby Face's fight though ratings would sky rocket.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Conor M said:
anyone who likes tito ortiz is a ***
Where did Tito Ortiz come from? Did you even read what this thread is about?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Haplo 913 said:
Crap, I missed it AGAIN! I already lost last week where Jeremy jumped the fence. Now I have no idea what's going on.

Oh well it has been a fairly boaring season and that is why rates are down. Last season I grew attached to the characters and the drama but this season, I can barely tell them apart. (Aside from the obvious Shonnie) And of course the fights have been sub-par as well. I thought after Baby Face's fight though ratings would sky rocket.
you can see the last episode you missed on monday nights.

and this season does suck, im just not entertained by it at all.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Conor M said:
anyone who likes tito ortiz is a ***
ken shamrock is his B**ch:cheeky4: ;)

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think this is shaping up to be the best tuf there has been but thats just me i guess im outnumberd but i think its very goodm tuf3 sucked but this one is cool matt sera to win he rulz and shamrock is not a ***** he is just past his prime andf old that and the fact that he can not admit defeat may make him look like a ***** but he would kick your ass so shut up. plus losing to franklin and tito is nothin to be ashamed of really.

i have a question for you all if shamrock beats tito do you think he will retire and if he doesnt will he be allagble for a title shot???

shamrock vs chuck haha that i would love to see tito allready got ko by iceman it would be good to add shamrock tio the ko list as shamrock has never really bee ko. i would give shamrock a better chance of winning than babulu he must be the most stupid ass of a fighter chasing chuck what the hell was he thinking lol

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
iceman574 said:
i think this is shaping up to be the best tuf there has been but thats just me i guess im outnumberd but i think its very goodm tuf3 sucked but this one is cool matt sera to win he rulz and shamrock is not a ***** he is just past his prime andf old that and the fact that he can not admit defeat may make him look like a ***** but he would kick your ass so shut up. plus losing to franklin and tito is nothin to be ashamed of really.

i have a question for you all if shamrock beats tito do you think he will retire and if he doesnt will he be allagble for a title shot???

shamrock vs chuck haha that i would love to see tito allready got ko by iceman it would be good to add shamrock tio the ko list as shamrock has never really bee ko. i would give shamrock a better chance of winning than babulu he must be the most stupid ass of a fighter chasing chuck what the hell was he thinking lol
Ken said win, lose, or draw he was going to retire! He is going to be a full time trainer at the Lion's Den.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
hey i noticed how u messed up the quote thingy...could u tell how to do that

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
semiconductor said:
I missed tonights episode, who fought and won?:)
Mike Burnett and Din Thomas in another quick one! The semi-finals better be better then this!

·
Registered
213 Posts
i know he sead he would retire BUT be realistic do eny of you really belive that someone as head strong and as proud as shamrock will retire if he beats tito if he wins this fight his confidence will come back and he will belive he is the greatest agein if he loses then yes he will he will admit ghe has passed it and stop compeating but

if he wins no way he will retire he will want to know how far he can go i will have to see it to belive it

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iceman574 said:
i know he sead he would retire BUT be realistic do eny of you really belive that someone as head strong and as proud as shamrock will retire if he beats tito if he wins this fight his confidence will come back and he will belive he is the greatest agein if he loses then yes he will he will admit ghe has passed it and stop compeating but

if he wins no way he will retire he will want to know how far he can go i will have to see it to belive it
If he did actually win then I wouldn't him not retiring! Beating Tito would prove he still had it in him! I know that is not going to happen though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts