Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Shit im at work, and people are coming in, so i cant listen to any Video of pump music! Ill listen the second i get home :thumb02:

·
The Avy Slut
3,342 Posts
Definitely agreed, gonna be an exciting week - backing Mosley here (but think Mayweather will unfortunately take this one), and I really can't pick a winner in the Lyoto v Shogun fight ... leaning more towards Machida though.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Shit im at work, and people are coming in, so i cant listen to any Video of pump music! Ill listen the second i get home :thumb02:
lol where do you work

Definitely agreed, gonna be an exciting week - backing Mosley here (but think Mayweather will unfortunately take this one), and I really can't pick a winner in the Lyoto v Shogun fight ... leaning more towards Machida though.
i really like mayweather and i know the trash talking is just him trying to sell the fight but some shit he has been saying kinda pisses me off and as for the machida/shogun fight i don't wanna touch that with a ten foot pole, i'll talk about it after the fights over.

i also just read in an older thread that rampage vs rashad is gonna have a primetime like it was originally planned and will be shown on the 12th.......THATS FREAKING SWEET

so really it's a month of awesomeness

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Not really looking forward to mayweather/mosley. Mayweather lost a lot of respect when he ducked pacman. But he's going to beat mosley with ease, I'd wager a UD beatdown.

However I'm looking forward to machida/shogun 2.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't really care for Mayweather anymore. He broke my heart when he ran away from Pacman. Can't wait for the Machida/Shogun fight though.
yeah i was pissed when that fight didn't happen but like freddie roach said and thats, that mayweather was just looking for another fight so he could prepare for pacman because he wasn't ready for it yet and thats the truth also there isn't really any real reason why this fight won't happen because they will make around 50 to 60 mil for it and they both love the $ so they would both be insane to not make this fight happen

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
yeah i was pissed when that fight didn't happen but like freddie roach said and thats, that mayweather was just looking for another fight so he could prepare for pacman because he wasn't ready for it yet and thats the truth also there isn't really any real reason why this fight won't happen because they will make around 50 to 60 mil for it and they both love the $ so they would both be insane to not make this fight happen
Hopefully. That is the one boxing event I would actually pay to see. Other than that I just feel like Mayweather and Pacman are fighting unworthy opponents.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
man i bought the pacman/clottely fight and that was one of the worst PPV i ever bought it was so ******* dreadful, it wasn't even funny
I know! I am crying for boxing now. I mean Pacman always delivers but it is still against people who have no business being in the ring with him. I just hope and pray that Mayweather will stand up and not back out again. He is a great fighter but I want to see this fight as much as I want to see a Bones/Silva fight. I just pray that these will happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.