Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Recommended UFC Events

697 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  liveson777 
#1 ·
What UFC events would you recommend to a new fan? I haven't seen one full event yet, and have only been interested in UFC for a few weeks. So, yeah...

#4 ·
I've pimped this event several times on here, but I'll do it again...

UFC 49.

Parisyan vs Diaz
White vs Liddell
Thomson vs Edwards

These are just way too good to pass up. Parisyan vs Diaz is like the most overlooked WW fight in the UFC. Why people continue to ignore its fun-ness is beyond me. White vs Liddell is a slugfest that never gets old. Thomson vs Edwards features the coolest KO in the UFC.

#5 ·
****in' right. That's a damn good DVD to get. The Edwards/Thomson knockout is unbelieveable, like he said. A great event from top to bottom.

I believe it's UFC 58: Canada vs. USA. Unbelieveable card and a must see-show, one of the best of 2006. The main event is Rich Franklin (who is defending his Middleweight title on Saturday) vs. David Loiseau, another exciting fighter. You'll also see Georges St. Pierre vs. BJ Penn, which is probably one of the top three fights this year. I highly recommend this and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.