Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone hear him when against Chael Sonnen at UFC 55 hes like "He is going to be so bang up his girl friend won't recognize him" :laugh:. Then I checked the UFC 62 official website and he is dissing Chuck Liddell so bad. He is an amazing fighter but his trash talking is just cruel!

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Who cares? Babalu is going to sleep again anyway. He can't put Chuck on the ground and his standup can't handle Chuck.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Babalu is amazing lol....i PRAY he beats Chuck......nothing against the Iceman or nething, but I like Babalu alot better.......as for the trash talking, everyone does it, some more than others (Tito, Baroni....etc.) haha

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Babalu is amazing lol....i PRAY he beats Chuck......nothing against the Iceman or nething, but I like Babalu alot better.......as for the trash talking, everyone does it, some more than others (Tito, Baroni....etc.) haha
true there trash talking is all part of fighting.. though Tito just seems mean and disrespectful... there is a difference between good trash talking and just being an ass

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
the majority of it is just to get in the other persons head....not alot of fighters actually HATE eachother.....i dont THINK that Babalu and Chuck have any ill will towards eachother, but I would still be a little pissed if I got kicked in the face haha

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tito Ortiz does good trash talking except in his early days when he was a young kid such as in UFC 19 in my sig. But now he is more knowledgeable. His trash talking has lots of facts that his opponents know are true. Frank Trigg, Phil Baroni they just say random stuff not about MMA that drives their opponents crazy. "Matt Hughes is a farmer and doesn't support UFC", "I gave him my back three times", "blah blah", lol.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I liked the montage before the first Hughes Trigg fight....." I have a better family than him, a better up bringing, and im twice as good looking." "Im gonna beat the shit out of you, and im gonna take your belt, and Ima go home and Ima have a drink"

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
I liked the montage before the first Hughes Trigg fight....." I have a better family than him, a better up bringing, and im twice as good looking." "Im gonna beat the shit out of you, and im gonna take your belt, and Ima go home and Ima have a drink"
Frank Trigg is the worst at trash talking. He does it the most but it makes no sense. He is better looking, thats why he was on Kept :laugh:. No one on this thread is hating Hughes, UFCFAN33 we were talking about Triggs insults to him before their first and second fights.

·
Registered
759 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
yeah i remember when he said that lol i laughed my ass off

·
Registered
213 Posts
id have to say shamrock has the best trash talking its so funny

( shamrock. YOU BETTER BE READY COS IM GONNA COME DOWN TO 208 AND BLAST YOUR ASS

tito- ILL BE READY

SHAMROCK- GOOD COS IM GONNA SPANK YOUR ASS

PRICLESS

·
Registered
222 Posts
I seem to remember Tito's trash talking coming back to haunt him when he fought Chuck. All it did was to motivate Chuck even more to smash his face in and thats exactly what he did. Perhaps Babalu will motivate him to do the same thing.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
iceman574 its been a long time since I've seen you on this site where have you been? Are you in a coma since Shamrock is retiring? :laugh: just playing with you.

Renato isn't that mean though he said Van Arsdale is one of the greatest wrestlers hes ever seen hes pretty nice but sometimes mean to the ones he has known for a long time like Sonnen and Liddell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts