Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2 possibilities here.

#1 Conor is being falsely accused aka Julian Assange 2.0.

#2 Conor is famous for saying "the double champ can do whatever the f he wants":

Not many know it but that is kinda sorta a satanist mentality.

"The only law I follow is I do whatever the fk I want."

Satanic mindset ^

·
Premium Member
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

If you ever see people say things like the above.

"I can do whatever the fk I want. Blablabla."

Sometimes.

It means they're doing bad shit they know they shouldn't be doing. The question is how bad.

In the case of Aleister Crowley he was having orgies with women, goats and animals, sacrificing children to satan, eating his own poop and all types of twisted whateverz.

·
The Title Guy
17,198 Posts
Yeah well there's only so much someone can Conor McGregor can do before he eventually gets in heavy trouble and faces real consequences. The two questions here are a) Did he do it? b) Will he face actual consequences. The thing is I don't know how Frances legal system works so that'll be one of those questions.

·
Premium Member
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A lot of weird things are happening to MMA fighters in 2020.

Geoff Neal almost died from possible meningitis. Anthony Martin got a serious life threatening infection from a hospital. Jessica Eye had her gallbladder removed and was asking people on social media for advice. PVZ's husband supposedly gave her corona virus, which caused her to miss her big money bare knuckle fight. Trevin Giles and Joanne Calderwood both passed out unconscious before/after their fights.

A lot of weird weird weird stuff going around.

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor was innocent and being framed.

·
The Title Guy
17,198 Posts
That's certainly a possibility but I also wouldn't be surprised if Conor actually did it because he is developing this superiority complex over everyone else. He did smash a fans phone, charged the Bellator cage after a fight, and stormed backstage and threw a dolly at a bus. Something this seems like a natural but sad progression.

·
Premium Member
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reason I think Conor might be innocent is him bringing his wife and kids with him everywhere when he travels. He seems like a family man.

But it bothers me how common it is for many celebrities to quote things straight out of the satanist bible without recognizing the origins story of what they're saying.

·
The Title Guy
17,198 Posts
Yeah but then again we are talking about a man who doesn't subscribe to the cultural Catholicism that most Irish have a tendency to follow. Also I do agree he tends to be a family man but he doesn't always bring his family with him to every fight or everywhere that he travels to.

·
Premium Member
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Conor always does bring his family everywhere.

It wasn't that long ago Jon Jones had false assault allegations.

If the media was the boy who cried wolf people would have stopped listening to it a long time ago.

·
The Title Guy
17,198 Posts
Well to a degree they kind of are considering their viewership numbers are down and they have to get YouTube and other to artificially boost their trending place when it comes to articles and videos. People are sick of it when they see the viewership and social media post numbers and see how fake it really is. Also true nothing came of the Jones incident.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts