Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My humble request : would anyone have this fight?:) Please..
I heard it was a good fight and Griffin surprised a lot of people...

·
Registered
85 Posts
fullcontact said:
My humble request : would anyone have this fight?:) Please..
I heard it was a good fight and Griffin surprised a lot of people...
dont have it but griffin won that fight in by book

·
Registered
413 Posts
You need to check your book again my friend. Tito completely dominated the first round, Forest won the second round and Tito won the third. Forest is a great fighter but if Tito had not been injured he probably would have been able to get a ref stoppage or a unanimous decision.

·
Registered
663 Posts
TLB said:
You need to check your book again my friend. Tito completely dominated the first round, Forest won the second round and Tito won the third. Forest is a great fighter but if Tito had not been injured he probably would have been able to get a ref stoppage or a unanimous decision.

LMAO I love how these fighters always get injured when things don't go their way. Arlovski, Ortiz, etc etc etc. all making excuses. and for what? What is the point? That's the one thing that I do love about football, they don't complain about injury because you either step into that ring or you don't.

Look at Franklin, he got his face smashed in but hasn't said a word about what was wrong with him although it is evident something was up with him. That gets respect, Tito, Arlovski, & company just get laughed at. If you can't stay healthy then quit fighting if you're gonna cry about it after every fight.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm uploading it now for you.

Reactions: fullcontact

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pr0d1gy said:
LMAO I love how these fighters always get injured when things don't go their way. Arlovski, Ortiz, etc etc etc. all making excuses. and for what? What is the point? That's the one thing that I do love about football, they don't complain about injury because you either step into that ring or you don't.

Look at Franklin, he got his face smashed in but hasn't said a word about what was wrong with him although it is evident something was up with him. That gets respect, Tito, Arlovski, & company just get laughed at. If you can't stay healthy then quit fighting if you're gonna cry about it after every fight.
This kind of shit kills me, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT AN ATHLETE HAVING AN INJURY? The fact is Tito and AA were both injured and that effected there performance! Seriously what is so hard for some people to understand that?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pr0d1gy said:
I'm uploading it now for you.

really, thanks a ton bro:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
NP, I'm also DLing some other stuff so it is taking forever but it should be up in an hour or two.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
TLB said:
This kind of shit kills me, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT AN ATHLETE HAVING AN INJURY? The fact is Tito and AA were both injured and that effected there performance! Seriously what is so hard for some people to understand that?

Because people play hurt everyday. If you're that banged up then don't fight. Don't cry about it after the fact, it's a ***** move. Get Tito & Andre some skirts as far as I am concerned. I'm sure Matt Hughes will say the same shit when he loses, little prick.

fullcontact said:
Thanks man:)
No problemo bro.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pr0d1gy said:
Because people play hurt everyday. If you're that banged up then don't fight. Don't cry about it after the fact, it's a ***** move. Get Tito & Andre some skirts as far as I am concerned. I'm sure Matt Hughes will say the same shit when he loses, little prick.

No problemo bro.
Well no one was “playing” hurt in these situations. Yeah, Tito was banged up before the fight but he has something called heart and determination, something you obviously don’t understand criticizing those warriors from behind your keyboard. He didn’t want to let any of his fans down so even though he was hurt he showed up, fought and won anyways. And Andrei got hurt during the fight, how are you going to fault him for that? And again he showed hart and determination for fighting even though he was hurt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was one awesome fight, as I am new to MMA that is the best fight I have seen as of yet, but like many others I beleive that Griffin won that, the 37-30 from one of the judges decided that fight but that score is bullshit, I would like to see Ortiz-Griffin II in the near future.

Thanks for the vid.

·
Registered
663 Posts
TLB said:
Well no one was “playing” hurt in these situations. Yeah, Tito was banged up before the fight but he has something called heart and determination, something you obviously don’t understand criticizing those warriors from behind your keyboard. He didn’t want to let any of his fans down so even though he was hurt he showed up, fought and won anyways. And Andrei got hurt during the fight, how are you going to fault him for that? And again he showed hart and determination for fighting even though he was hurt.

Let me guess, you're Tito's lover right? It's the only way you could be this on his nuts. Heart (not hart) and determination are what Forrest showed during & after that fight. What Tito showed was roid rage + roid injuries, pure & simple.

YW for the upload.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pr0d1gy said:
Let me guess, you're Tito's lover right? It's the only way you could be this on his nuts. Heart (not hart) and determination are what Forrest showed during & after that fight. What Tito showed was roid rage + roid injuries, pure & simple.

YW for the upload.
This is exactly what I thought would happen, you have nothing at all intelligent to come back on my last comment so you would just insult me. That is the first sign that someone is losing an argument so why don’t you just give up now, shit you really should have never started. Like I said, you are the worst kind of key board warrior, setting back and criticizing the guys who actually get in there and fight when you obviously have no clue. Are you serious about the roid thing? That might be the dumbest thing you have said yet, these guys get tested, once again you have nothing so you just chose to make stuff up.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Coldblue said:
wow, TLB, ween yourself off of tito ortiz's man-tit please.:thumbsdown:
Nice post jackass! You obviously don’t have a clue either, so if you don’t have anything intelligent to say don’t waste your time typing just to get your post count up.

·
Registered
130 Posts
TLB said:
Nice post jackass! You obviously don’t have a clue either, so if you don’t have anything intelligent to say don’t waste your time typing just to get your post count up.
don't have a clue about what? your raging desire to be tito oritz's boyfriend? i think we're all painfully well-aware. again i have to :thumbsdown: you. sry.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Coldblue said:
don't have a clue about what? your raging desire to be tito oritz's boyfriend? i think we're all painfully well-aware. again i have to :thumbsdown: you. sry.
This is what I’m talking about, you lack the ability to have an intelligent post so you just insult me. I was defending the fact that athletes get injuries all the time and there is no reason why any one with normal intelligence should not be able to understand that. We were talking specifically about Tito AND AA because that has happened to them both recently. So having said that why do you keep saying that I love Tito? Seriously man, if this is the best you can do, Sherdog.com - Serving up Heaping Fistfuls of Mixed Martial Arts, this is the forum for you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
TLB said:
This is what I’m talking about, you lack the ability to have an intelligent post so you just insult me. I was defending the fact that athletes get injuries all the time and there is no reason why any one with normal intelligence should not be able to understand that. We were talking specifically about Tito AND AA because that has happened to them both recently. So having said that why do you keep saying that I love Tito? Seriously man, if this is the best you can do, Sherdog.com - Serving up Heaping Fistfuls of Mixed Martial Arts, this is the forum for you.
first of all, you're one to cite insults as a tool for the people with the 'lack of ability to intelligent post'. dude, a veiled insult is still an insult. no one wants to talk with someone who has this blinding bias towards one of the fighters in question; it's like rowing upstream.

in my opinion, which seems to be the popular opinion on this board, forrest outstruck tito ortiz in that match, despite tito being 'banged up' prior to his match. he can use that as a mitigating factor as to why he loses his matches all he wants, but we all have eyes and the means to form our own opinions. i know how difficult it is for you to comprehend that, but please, please try. and i also share the popular opinion that tito should've lost that fight. another good indication that people felt tito's win was undeserved was the booing that ensued after they announced the winner. your boyfriend can lose. chuck proved that in spades.

:thumbsdown:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.