Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all i know this isn't a UFC fight but this press conference is too good too miss. Din Thomas was in the UFC in the past so theres my loophole to put the video here. I thought Mayorga would tone down the trash talking a little now hes in MMA but i was wrong :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Mayorgan is a dick with ears. Cant wait to see him choked unconscious in Fayetteville. I hope Din stands up a spits in his face. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
hahahaha Din was nearly knocked out by that backslap, he better shoot fast Mayorga has like 22 kos in 28 fights in boxing...guy can hit.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
The translator is a badass.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Look at around 2:45 the elderly white man's(the president of Shine fights?) reaction to Mayorga's trash talk:thumb02:

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
I hope Din puts this bitch in a box, what a horrible little b^st^rd he is. I love trash talk but this idiot just takes the biscuit, you could see the big dudes behind him wanted to hurt him too.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I nearly died laughing at the point where mayorga nearly knocks him out with a measly backslap

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I've been a Din Thomas fan for a long time I hope he rips up one of Mayorga's joints.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Mayorga is awesome, once after Cory Spinks dedicated the fight to his recently deceased mother Mayorga promised to reunite Spinks with his mother by sending him to hell.

Guy is pure awesome....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I was extremely disgusted by the fat disrespectful asshole. Please, Din, for all of MMA, don't let go and brake his arm.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
I was extremely disgusted by the fat disrespectful asshole. Please, Din, for all of MMA, don't let go and brake his arm.

I know right... What a fat waste of space... I actually cant wait to laugh at that fat bastard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts