Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's coming back to bring a little of season 2 to season 4! The question is how much air time will he get? GSP and Randy have been practically non existant! Will it be different for Ace? I sure hope so!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ok, why is that? Why dont the coaches have any airtime on season 4? I thought this would be the best TUF yet... UFC vets on the comback the return of Randy as a coach and GSP.... The only thing keeping me interested are the fighters....

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
There's still plenty of time for them to get camera time and to see how GSP is as a trainer. I don't know why a lot of people are complaining about that.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Rich is the only reason ill watch the next episode yet again this episode sucked. Even though Rich will probley get 20 seconds of time like Gsp and Randy.

I wish this show was more like The Contender its much more interesting

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheJame said:
There's still plenty of time for them to get camera time and to see how GSP is as a trainer. I don't know why a lot of people are complaining about that.
A lot of people would like to see more of GSP and Randy. I know that the contestants are a main part of the show but come on, who cares if Shonie wants to make a raft out of water bottles. The time they wasted on that they could be telling us more about the trainers! This is another reason why the ratings are dropping!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.