Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard the rumors that the reason Rich Franklin looked different coming into the ring was because he had a serious case of the flu along with vomiting and diarrhie in the days going into the fight?

Pogo

·
Registered
24 Posts
i dont think dana wouldve allowed him to pull out

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
Has anyone heard the rumors that the reason Rich Franklin looked different coming into the ring was because he had a serious case of the flu along with vomiting and diarrhie in the days going into the fight?

Pogo
dont start rumors

·
Banned
0 Posts
Didnt he just come out of a staph infection?..or was that a while back.....That could play a factor as to why he was lookin a lil gloomy but i dont think a staph infection lasts that long =S correct me if im wrong im just guessing.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That sig gif is the funniest I have seen LOLOL! :D

There are lots of fights with the fighter pulling out at the last minute. Happens all the time. I still dont believe it...

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Chris32 said:
I dont believe it...He would have postponed/pulled out...
I hear what your saying but trust me dana would not of let rich pull out unless he had a something like a broken arm or something. dana is not going to let rich pull out for the flue. he did look prety bad walking to the ring and in the pre fight interview

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
toritedo2006 said:
hell no dana would not let him pull out dana would have lost a lot of money and that is what he is concerned about

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
it was really sad for me to see franklin go down like that. he was a great champion and is one of my favorite fighters. i was in disbielief when silva dominated him like that.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
looking at Franklin on his way in and on the preflight interview he did look kind of sick or something. Watch the pre fight interviews you’ll see that he is always breathing out of his mouth and his eyelids are sagging and he has a big spot under

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
toritedo2006 said:

If you had THOSE symptoms, the dr wouldnt clear you to fight.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thats the lamest excuse ever. He was outclassed and thats the bottom line. I know it's werid to see such a talented guy be put away so easily but S**** happens. All the greats experience loss. He'll be back.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
holy **** did anyone else just hear that Rich Franklin has aids?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.