Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After watching the UFC unleashed before TUF this evening I believe that Franklin will be showing his face this episode.

If you watched the ultimate fight night tonight you know what I mean. War franklin!

I'll bet my vbookie stash on it too.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Not happening, they are going to tease a big shocking moment the week before it he shows up.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
I've got a sneaking suspicion that this whole 'Franklin in, Ortiz out' scenario is gonna be a massive anti-climax.

Are there really any probable situations that could happen that would really warrant the inevitable big build up?

Tito isn't dead so we can already scratch that possibility off the list! :thumb02:

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I've got a sneaking suspicion that this whole 'Franklin in, Ortiz out' scenario is gonna be a massive anti-climax.
Yeah it will probably be in like the second to last episode.

What if it's just a big misdirection and Franklin is actually replacing Chuck.
Then why is Rich fighting Chuck? If he replaced Chuck, Franklin would be fighting Tito.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
After watching the UFC unleashed before TUF this evening I believe that Franklin will be showing his face this episode.

If you watched the ultimate fight night tonight you know what I mean. War franklin!

I'll bet my vbookie stash on it too.
I'd like to collect on your vBookie stash now......I was the first to say you were wrong.....

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't got to bet on a fight yet though. How bout I owe you whatever I have now and pay you once I've had a chance to build some up? Yukon Jack and gambling is a bad combination:thumbsdown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts