Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Dan Henderson

Votes: 5 20.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one was pm'd to me, so I'll post it even though I think it's onesided. The score is PRIDE 10, UFC 3.

Rich "Ace" Franklin (20-1-0)
Vitals: 6'1" 185 lbs (84kg)
Style: Wrestling
Fact: Franklin has only had one decision in his carreer, his victory of David "The Crow" Louiseau.

Dan "Hollywood" Henderson (20-5-0)
Vitals: 6'1" 183 lbs (83kg)
Style: Wrestling
Fact: Dan Henderson has a 2-0 UFC record, defeating Allan Goes and Carlos Newton at UFC 17.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Voted Franklin, easily.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i dont know about pawn henderson easily, but i took franklin in a close fight..but if hendo connects with that right rich is goin to sleep..this is a real close fight..hendo can strike and his grappling is second to none

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
that Kimbo

should go to UFC THATS A bad man...anyway i think it would be a good fight but im gonna say Dan

·
Registered
181 Posts
it'd all matter if Dan can get the fight to the ground and grind it out...on the feet Ace is the better striker because hes more technical and has the southpaw advantage, although Dan always swings for the fences with his right hand...

personally, i take Ace in a close one...60-40 in favor of Ace...

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The really great thing about this fight is that Dan would probably stand with Franklin, because he's crazy like that. The first guy that gets rocked is done, because both of these fighters follow up like crazy people.

Still, I think Franklin is more controled, so I'll stick with him.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The score, PRIDE: 10, UFC: 4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.