Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....in this fight? Personally, I'm more interested in this then Chuck vs Tito. I already saw Chuck beat Tito twice and have no desire to see it again. I'd like to see something different.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Tito should fight Jon Jones.... Just kidding.

Franklin should fight Lil Nog and I think that Ortiz doesn't really deserve to fight a contender at the moment. He hasn't won a fight in a while and if he loses again he should likely be cut. Give him the winner of Soszynski vs. Bonnar. That actually sounds about right to me since he doesn't deserve a big fight at the moment, but these two are still somewhat names that casual fans know.

·
Banned
0 Posts
....in this fight? Personally, I'm more interested in this then Chuck vs Tito. I already saw Chuck beat Tito twice and have no desire to see it again. I'd like to see something different.

Not really:confused02: I think i would have liked this fight to have been Tito, I imagine Liddell may press Dana for that whole "if Tito comes back he has to fight me to get in the UFC thing"

Franklin can fight other 205er's that are not douche bags certainly Tito isn't deserving of a match up like that. I could even see Dana having Forrest fight Franklin...:thumbsup:

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ortiz in no way deserves a fight with Franklin.
Isn't that a little harsh. Rich Franklin is one of my favorite fighters but he isn't exactly a contender. He's just coming off a loss to Vitor Belfort and just beat Chuck Liddell, a man who is pretty much done in MMA. How exactly does Tito not deserve him?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Isn't that a little harsh. Rich Franklin is one of my favorite fighters but he isn't exactly a contender. He's just coming off a loss to Vitor Belfort and just beat Chuck Liddell, a man who is pretty much done in MMA. How exactly does Tito not deserve him?

Tito needs to earn a fight with the level that Rich just put himself on, either way I am not thrilled by him finishing Chuck, it seems to be not hard these days, but still it will put him in that conversation and Tit-o doesn't belong in that conversation....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Ortiz hasn't had a solid win in a long time. Shamrock 2 and 3 obviously don't count. He eeked by a loss to Rashad, when Rashad was still green in the UFC (don't grab the cage). Ortiz is just a name. He'll never see the top 10 LHW Division in the UFC again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.