Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a quick question...I saw rich frankiln with the Miletich camp last night....

Is he training with them now?

If so i must admit i thought team Miletich was great B4 with Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jermey Horn and some real contenders at 155.....you add Rich franklin ad you got one Badass Team..IMO

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Trips1978 said:
Hey guys just a quick question...I saw rich frankiln with the Miletich camp last night....

Is he training with them now?

If so i must admit i thought team Miletich was great B4 with Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jermey Horn and some real contenders at 155.....you add Rich franklin ad you got one Badass Team..IMO

If I were ever someone looking to fight MMA style I'd move to Iwoa and camp out on thier door step to train with them.. 2 current chamsp and I think like a dozen former champs in different things all train in thier gym.. you have no choice but to become good training there..

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
If he is best friends with Matt Hughes and Tim Sylvia now I think he must. But I see him in Jorge Gurgel fights yelling advice. I think he is still in Gurgel's organization whatever that one is called.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got done listining to the Sylvia post fight interview on sherdog.com and they asked tim what he thinks about Team Miletich now having three Champions and possibly a 4th soon in the 155lb class...

I am assuming they mean Hughes, Sylvia and although they never said Rich Franklin i am assuming thats it's him...

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
It says on Sherdog Fight Finder that Rich Franklin is still apart of Team Extreme, the organization that has Matt Hamill and Jorge Gurgel in it. So I guess he's just best friends with people in Miletich Martial Arts or something but doesn't fight with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts